Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban or BLs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, in the past i was highly immature and i thought it will be a good idea to break the rules,
Im here to ask, am i allowed to make ban/blacklist appeals even if it was in 2018?
I'd really like to have a clean start but
Yes you can
(Aug 3, 2019, 12:40 AM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you can

Even if there  expired?
(Aug 3, 2019, 12:42 AM)Flame.. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 3, 2019, 12:40 AM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you can

Even if there expired?

Yup. But you will require evidence in order to prove that the ban/bl was false.

Making a UBL/UBR simply for "I am sorry" won't get you far, especially if those are expired.
Hello Flame,

You can appeal for an UBL or an unban appeal anytime fitting with the time rules of the appeals however, as was said above, we do not remove the bans and blacklists from one's history unless they were falsely issued.

Also, you do not need to get the bans and blacklists removed just to have a clean slate, having a change of attitude in a positive manner would be enough.
(Aug 3, 2019, 02:07 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Flame,

You can appeal for an UBL or an unban appeal anytime fitting with the time rules of the appeals however, as was said above, we do not remove the bans and blacklists from one's history unless they were falsely issued.

Also, you do not need to get the bans and blacklists removed just to have a clean slate, having a change of attitude in a positive manner would be enough.

Alright,

I have come back really enjoying Limglight and i have thought about the past and worked out in my head why it was such a bad idea, i was immature back then but i have grown up and grown a pair

I have changed my attitude, my blacklists and bans were 100% valid... so i cant post a UBR or UBLR

Thanks,
Flame.
(Aug 3, 2019, 10:20 AM)Flame.. Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright,

I have come back really enjoying Limglight and i have thought about the past and worked out in my head why it was such a bad idea, i was immature back then but i have grown up and grown a pair

I have changed my attitude, my blacklists and bans were 100% valid... so i cant post a UBR or UBLR

Thanks,
Flame.

‍ forgives you
(Aug 3, 2019, 03:21 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 3, 2019, 10:20 AM)Flame.. Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright,

Thanks,
Flame.

‍ forgives you

😊
If you have any evidence that your Ban, Blacklist or Warn was invalid, you are always free to post a request for it to be removed. We don't however do clear slates with removing punishments.

For more information go to the following links or talk to a Staff Member.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11094.html
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11100.html

Closed and Archived.
Still not got the hang of this yet.