Limelight Forums

Full Version: Trees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Im here to ask what trees can i cut down?
I'd like to make some cash the easy way
Hello Fame,
the trees you can cut down are a little brighter and somehwat pale pine trees like the ones located at the lake (on the right side of the main pier) If you are not sure wether a tree can be cut you can press "e" whilst looking straight at the tree. If the tree you are facing can eb cut down it will give you a purple message in chat telling you it can be copped.

I can make a screenshot for you a bit later. Hoped this was helpfull for now Smile
(Aug 2, 2019, 03:41 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Fame,
the trees you can cut down are a little brighter and somehwat pale pine trees like the ones located at the lake (on the right side of the main pier) If you are not sure wether a tree can be cut you can press "e" whilst looking straight at the tree. If the tree you are facing can eb cut down it will give you a purple message in chat telling you it can be copped.

I can make a screenshot for you a bit later. Hoped this was helpfull for now Smile

Thanks fantastic, i got some wood and im ready to go!
Thanks
Here is a picutre of what they look like. Glad to hear you already found them but some people ingame were wondering just a few minutes ago - so for future refrence:

[Image: 1uP5e4C.jpg]
You can cut down the trees displayed by .

Closed and Archived.