Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its on Amazon Prime.  I strongly suggest checking it out.

It's a "super-hero" show with a far more realistic take on it.  Do you really think that superheroes would do what they do without expecting compensation?  Do you think they wouldn't be into marketing, movies, sports, ect?  Do you think they couldn't really be corrupt?  Do you really believe that people would love a "Superman" superhero or would they actually be afraid of him and concerned with keeping him happy?

It contains Nudity, Graphic Violence, Sexual Situations, Explicit language.  When I say this, I mean to say that it isn't for the weak of heart or lack of a sense of humor.  They also take some jabs at Christianity, so if you are a E-Zealot, I don't suggest watching it.

My favorite dialog so far was:

Hughie (American) says to Billy (British): "I just don't get it.  You keep calling everyone cunt and twat like it's some kind of insult.  Cunts are durable, they take a pounding, and are responsible for 98% of my life decisions."

Billy (British) replies: "I like you Hughie, you're a good cunt."