Limelight Forums

Full Version: Appeal For Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Sammyfc

Ban ID: 8901

Banned by: [L²]26

Server: Main - TrueNorth

Ban Reason: NLR violation and Disrespect. 

Why should you be unbanned?: 
Hello, 

I was originally banned for NLR breakage and OOC Disrespect. I would like to point out my original points when banned that: I couldn’t of avoided the NLR zone because it would’ve been doing FailRp as the person did hit me so I had to pursue as I was a cop. Then while pursuing him I said in voice chat ‘I’m going to make a PR on you in a minute’ or something like that and this was because I was angry and I understand it could mean a Player report. But it could also mean Police report, or Person Report as something a police officer may say. This would of made sense in context too as the chase was fully in character. 

I do know realise I was an idiot for staying in NLR zone while chasing him, I should’ve left him to run around and spoken to an Admin about his behaviour, but as I was chief at the time and I felt a rouge officer is something I should’ve dealt with. I totally understand why I was banned for this now as I should’ve called an Admin to deal with the player, as of the OOC disrespect I also understand it that I shouldn’t of spoken about making a PR and if was a silly mistake on my part, as you may be able to understand I was quite angry. It’s been over 3 months that I have been banned now and I think I have learnt my lesson to stay out of NLR zones and don’t talk about potentially OOC things IC. I think I have definitely toned down my anger when I am in a bad state I should just stop playing; sadly I was not previously like this.

Thank you for reading my Un-Ban Appeal and I hope this can be taken into consideration and a deal can be made. Thanks very much.

Regards,

Sammy

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Sammy, 

Your attitude during the last appeal and between those times has been very questionable. I've discussed this with a fellow member of staff and we both agree that it isn't acceptable and should be definitely looked upon further. 

I don't believe three months is enough time for you to return with the toxicity you have towards LL and it's staff. 

Denied.