Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Bigornia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Bigornia (STEAM_0:0:154673762) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Jul-27 15:40
Summary: I went afk to eat lunch, and when I came back my house was broken into for no reason by a citizen. My weed was stolen but my pots were still there. Then I saw Bigornia on a chair on top of his car on an angle, in which it seemed like he was trying to see through the walls into my bathroom (where I kept the pots). I then went back inside my apartment and heard him talking on the door, went out and caught him prop climbing to the roof, then jumped down to my door and went inside the apartment without saying a word. He then took out a rope without any Roleplay or reason, tied me and went inside the bathroom and took the pots (still said nothing). He put a prop then proceeded to take my pots into his truck and left, leaving me inside the apartment and tied.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/n_e9sSkE590
Frist I wasn´t prop pushing or something like that I was tring to get ou of bug  then I suspice of weed because of locations and other reasons  and of course I wasnt doing propr climb I know the rules and give me a motive to be propr climb because wasnt nothing in the roof lol yours reasones to acuse prop climb
You can't just suspect weed and use that as a reason to raid solely off the location of where a person is based. You might think that OOC, but you can't use that as an IC excuse.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you messed up on the proppush, but you haven't even attempted to address the reason why you tied him up and started to beat him up as a mechanic.
(Jul 27, 2019, 07:44 PM)tiagodallot Wrote: [ -> ]Frist I wasn´t prop pushing or something like that I was tring to get ou of bug  then I suspice of weed because of locations and other reasons  and of course I wasnt doing propr climb I know the rules and give me a motive to be propr climb because wasnt nothing in the roof lol yours reasones to acuse prop climb
Maybe you really "bugged" and helped yourself out by sitting on a chair right next to the building and prop pushing yourself to the roof accidentally, however suspection because of the location is not enough a good reason to raid, you must have actual proof. You also did not try one bit to RolePlay the situation out and instantly tied and took my pots without saying a word.
Approved.

‍, please be advised that I will advising for the next punishment you receive to be putting a general probationary period in place. This will mean that once applied, if you break any further rules during the 6 month period of your probation, then you will be given a permanent suspension. This is because you've got a long list of priors already and don't seem to be understanding. If you don't understand, ask questions before you go ahead, don't just do it anyway.

Player will be given a week's suspension and 2 hour Weapons blacklist for randomly raiding and commiting unrelated crime as a Mechanic.