Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [FW³] henryhouse12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guv

Reported Players: [FW³] henryhouse12 (STEAM_0:1:86501960) ()
Server: Discord
Time: 2019-Jul-26 20:39
Summary: Me and henry had had a falling out and have been having a number of arguments for about the past month or so.. and these arguments im trying to put behind to focus more on my gameplay ahead of me, whether this has relevance or not idk, but I feel its worth a mention
when ingame one day in the last week or two henry starts sending me PM's out of the blue attempting to start arguments with me by bringing up everything im trying to put behind me, this was already dealt with ingame by Apollo, But Carrying on like this is annoying me now as these sorts of comments I don't find very funny, nor do I think the comment in the evidence below was made with humour in intent
and I would if possible like something done as henry himself has stated in a forum pm sent to me "I will make harassment claims against you" if I continued, yet I find that hes the one harassing me if im honest
Evidence: this is the message I found the the discord server which had I think had relevance to absolutely nothing in the conversation in topic nor do I find it funny

https://gyazo.com/36e72bcbda808341515152434b7e392f
where is your evidence for me starting arguments? No where. Before accusing me get ur evidence. As for the message I have no idea what pertinence it has to this pr at all, it was not starting an argument it is called a joke. Oh and you said it had no relevance to the conversation... there was no conversation at that time. If you don’t find it funny that is your problem. If you can find evidence for the “harassment” then post it, but don’t go accusing me of things you can’t prove. Thank you.

Oh before I go... let’s just point out you’re telling me I’m trying to start arguments? You asked me over discord for an explanation of what I meant in my comments on your teacher application and you reply with this... https://i.imgur.com/cIK7hdu.jpg

Guv

as i said, in the initial PR itself ‍ dealt with the ingame incident after you D/Ced so i feel evidence wasn't required here for it, Apollo will comment if he so wishes and staff can ask for evidence if they so require, in terms of the image you just provided, yours and zaids comments were very very similar on my teacher application, so to me it was like finding reasons which weren't valid to put on my teacher application. for e.g Sammy comments on me as toxic, a short time later hes posting pointless shit on one of my clan posts in the clan section on the forums, heres the thread if you want to check it out https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-25303.html

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-25402.html

post 15 in the thread you are trying to debate over the points I made about Max becoming teacher, I feel that the points you made in the posts were utterly usless, as you weren't going to question anyone elses opinion, so why question mine for?, the points I made I feel were justified constructive criticism, why you wanted to debate those points on a thread dedicated to Max becoming teacher I don't know, because that is very much the wrong place to do it, Max didn't have a problem with the points I brought up so why did you?, and why bring it up directly on the public thread?
Don't accuse me if you don't have the evidence. If Apollo dealt with it he should be bringing it up or should have subsequently handed out a punishment by now. You have already had it dealt with so why bring it up again? That was in the server not the discord.

As for the stuff on the thread fuck knows why I did that, stupid decision.
Im sorry why are we going off-topic in the PR, This has nothing to do with me so dont mention my name again, thanks.
I'll speak to Apollo.
Approved.

Right, so I've spoken with Apollo who has confirmed that he witnessed some harassment in-game and I believe that this was addressed with you at the time Guv. This wasn't pursued as it would have been an extremely small thing to punish for given context, and you were told that if it were to continue then obviously you could report this which I see that you've done.

‍ - you shouldn't be making jabs towards others like that, it seems obvious to me now that knowing the context of the situation that you may have done this to provoke a rise out of Guv. This isn't to continue, and will be kept an eye on. The message has been removed from the Discord server.

Both of you will need to learn to either steer clear from one another, or learn to get along. If you can't do that, then punishment's from this point will start to be issued with prior offences kept in mind, including this one here. No formal punishment will be issued, but notes will be made on record.

Thanks for the report.