Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request & Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: vesimenooli

Ban ID:7771

Banned by: [L²] Night

Server: (EU) LimeLight Evocity

Ban Reason: Hacks & Doubleaccounting

Why should you be unbanned?: (This is part 2 of my unban request) I know i broke 2 times terms of service i truly regret it. Everything i have done is extremely stupid and should never happend again. In the sit you guys asked me couple questions about this account and my other account (Vesimenooli and the second account) You first thought some other account was my main account which was perma banned, but that was not the account so i told you the whole story, Because i felt guilty. I know two times of breaking terms of service is bad. But i feel like i have changed in this little time period. If i could prove that i would never ever break these rules again i will prove it to you. Like i said previously i learned my lesson the hardway. Thank you. 

Evidence: Everything is in "[b]Why should you be unbanned?"[/b]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, vesimenooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Denied.

Your previous appeal was denied literally yesterday - you aren't within the timeframe for another appeal. You can wait it out until your able to create a new one, as per appeal rules but keeping on with this will result in forum warnings.

Cheers.