Limelight Forums

Full Version: Accessories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5d366a85a4f18611f6c96396

Server [Truenorth/Florida/EU Build/US Build/Event]: EU V4B1 Main Server

Map (if not default): rp_evocity_v4b1
Description: I cannot wear the new accessories. When I try to put them on, it says "Something is creating script errors on the top left and spams my console. This doesn't work only on the default female player models. It works perfectly fine on the male default, suits and dresses. 
Bug observed since: 30 mins after they were added. 
Images/Screenshots: Link to video.
Steps to Reproduce: Buy the $1 hat and try. 
Thank you for your bug-report, Aryen!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
The only time this should occur ‍ is if you’re missing either the accessory models or the default female playermodels. Can you get me a copy of the error please?
(Jul 23, 2019, 09:20 AM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]The only time this should occur ‍ is if you’re missing either the accessory models or the default female playermodels. Can you get me a copy of the error please?

This was fixed, I re-tried today and I can wear them, but the Aviators seem pretty off on the female default player models. 
[Image: yMT4AiZ.jpg]
(Jul 23, 2019, 04:13 PM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2019, 09:20 AM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]The only time this should occur ‍ is if you’re missing either the accessory models or the default female playermodels. Can you get me a copy of the error please?

This was fixed, I re-tried today and I can wear them, but the Aviators seem pretty off on the female default player models. 

Can you try other models, other than the ones with female03 and female05 heads?
Ahahaha yes that’s an understatement. ‍ I think we fcked some offsets.
Also could you confirm the spamming of errors is fixed?
(Jul 23, 2019, 04:17 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2019, 04:13 PM)Aryen Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you try other models, other than the ones with female03 and female05 heads?
I tried with Model 1 and 4 and I can't even wear them. 

(Jul 23, 2019, 04:22 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Also could you confirm the spamming of errors is fixed?

On the models (1,4, there may be others aswell) which I can't put the accessories on there's spam on the console, while on the models such as female03 they can be put on and there's no error spam.
Thanks for relaying all of this ‍ we'll try get this sorted tonight.
Ok we've now identified what was going wrong. We've got a fix ready just needs testing then we're ready to go.
‍ fixed
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed