Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: vesimenooli

Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]7771[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night[/font]

Server: EU LimeLight Evocity

Ban Reason: Hacks & Doubleaccounting

Why should you be unbanned?: I did not really know back then how to roleplay etc, and i didn't speak good english. So i misunderstood many rules. I know hacking is really really serious topic and i shouldn't have done it. I learned my lessons the hard way. I was literally so bored that i went and installed cheats and my computer that i had back then could not even run the game good enough. I just wanted to test them out in a server, i did not play other servers back then so i just joined limelight because it was easiest and fastest to connect to... Then i got banned... First i did not see the message that i got banned, i went to the website and i realised i got permabanned. I was not mad at first but after like 2 months i realised how fun it was so i thought i can get back by making a new account but i got busted almost immediately. I should have not done that either. I just love this server and there is no other server that is just as fun, after that i got a "good idea" and i thought i can make third account with VPN so i can get back and play. But after few days i got teleported to admin sit. I could have gotten away with it but i felt guilty and i busted myself. I hope i could go back and change everything.

Evidence: Well i typed everything to "Why should you be unbanned?"
The staff-members have received your unban-request, vesimenooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You didn't help your situation by doubleaccounting twice.

By the time I'd caught you on your second, I had enough information at that time to suspend you already. I don't think it's wise to be saying that you "could have gotten away with it" during your appeal. This doesn't exactly show me that you regret it. It was actually by advice of another admin that I pulled you to a sit, as I don't normally confront in cases of this nature.

You've got 3 Terms of Service violations on your record at this point, for the two most serious things that the ToS covers. Even with that aside, 9 other bans and 27 blacklists doesn't show to me that you were careful during your time here. Whilst I appreciate that it's been close to a year your main account was banned and 4 months since your last DA, you aren't exactly making it easy for me here.
I was not "bragging" or saying that i don't regret it by saying "i could have gotten away with it" i thought i could get a second chance for being honest i don't know why, and i felt guilty i did not really want to play there with another account. And like i said i did not speak good english so i misunderstood many rules. I regret every ban and blacklist. I was not good at roleplaying then, i thought i can have fun but others need to roleplay. I realised it after my bans. Im sorry.
I know what i have done is extremely stupid.
I'm not too sure I'm prepared to accept this.

I remember our sit quite clearly. It took a fair amount of digging for you to admit your mistake, and with your record I'm not sure it'd be a smart idea to lift said suspensions now, especially considering you've violated two of our Terms of Service clauses on 3 separate occasions. However, you're welcome to appeal at a later date assuming you don't violate our Terms of Service further.

Cheers.