Limelight Forums

Full Version: Accessories Update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: rR3R9q7.png]
Hi All,

The long-awaited accessories update is finally here. Over different 130 accessories are now buy-able from the market ranging from glasses, hats, beards, backpacks, masks and more. Plans to eventually implement more accessories at some stage are on the table so feel free to suggest accessories that you’d like or come across. 

Items include; 
*Beanies
*Long Tip Beanies
*Baseball Hats
*Flat Caps
*Bowler Hats
*Bucket Hats
*Porkpie Hats
*Headphones
*Scarfs
*Short Patterned Scarfs
*Ninja Masks
*Skull Masks
*School Backpacks
*General Backpacks
*Camping Backpacks
*Bandanas
*Aviators
*Rayban Glasses
*Sunglasses
*Tactical Glasses 
*Gas Mask
*Welders Mask
*Smokable Cigarette
*Beards

For now, the accessories will not be Donator-only however this is subject to change.

[Image: showcase.png]

Credits: 
‍  
This is really going to help with creating some diversity between players. For example, when someone reports a crime to the police it will be a lot easier to identify the right person. Good job to all involved!
This is now (just about) live!

Many thanks to Liv, Bambo, and Welker for their hard work in getting this done.

There may still be a few bugs as there were various things Bambo and I had to tweak and there are over 3,500 lines of positioning code on this one! Please just PM Bambo or notify us in this thread. Thanks, and well done again to Liv, Bambo, and Welker!
 That was some grueling work but worth, well done team.  there's no T in team <3

it

just

works
In case you have issues
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1812403327

Black Beards appear as grey due to lighting, I'll take a look at how I can make it appear the correct colour.
A certain hat, the genre of the Baby Blue Limelight cap will be repositioned.

There might be a couple of other issues that we'll fix over the past few days with the assistance of your reports.

Also good morning to people who'll read this when they wake up <3
This is fucking sweet, well done Liv big love <3

and bambo and welker <3 you two are very sexy gentlemen please stop messaging me on steam
(Jul 23, 2019, 03:43 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]This is fucking sweet, well done Liv big love <3

and bambo and welker <3 you two are very sexy gentlemen please stop messaging me on steam

Judge blink twice if you’re being subjected to sexual harassment
Oh yes. This is excellent.

Now add the Overcoat/Corleone Suits before I end you all.
The new accessories look really nice! The wait was really worth it! Great job Big Grin
Forgot to say in my 1st or 2nd post, 

essentially we decided do the initial release without the accessories requiring membership to grant everyone a trial phase. 

This will change in the future but of course we'll give you a heads up before it happens. 

Thank you for your patience <3
Great work guys. This is so neat.
It gives everyone sth new to spend their money on (or farm for), it adds new options to the overall apparel and rp...
Amazing !
What happened to my Tactical beards? Sad

Other than that, cool! ^-^
Take my money... Just take it!!!
Woo! Time to blow 600k!
Pages: 1 2 3 4