Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bluescreen when startup problem!!! black rectangle!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone Pile of Poo  . I have a problem. Whenever I start up Garis mode, there is a bluescreen with a small black rectangle in the top left corner. Thank you in forehand.
I had the same issue today when the Limelight blobs were updated. It's something to do with Workshop because I left it for like 30 minutes, came back and it was working fine and just updating the Workshop addons.
This is due to the game's inablity to process all the workshop files. It basically means it's trying to load and sort all the addons.

You can usually just wait (though it can take some time) or remove all your addons, launch gmod and subscribe again (while in menu) and that can work too.
Unnecessary to uninstall/remove anything. Literally wait. There was some sort of large update to workshop items that is taking Garry's Mod time to load into the game. Even if the game says "Not Responding"...wait. If 20+ minutes passes then try again. It took me 5-10 mins.
Do you have an update on this, ?

(7 Days Timeout Post: 24/08/2019)
Moving to Archive due to no response