Limelight Forums

Full Version: GTA Props
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5d34a8629a64e93473647e6f

Server [Truenorth/Florida/EU Build/US Build/Event]:  EVO (TRUENORTH)

Map (if not default): EvoCity V4B1
Description: GTA Props seem to be bugging/causing errors. I can place the GTA Props fine, but spawning them through Advanced Duplicator spawns them as Errors.  Not quite sure why.
Bug observed since: Today.
Images/Screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...0356314494
Steps to Reproduce: N/A
Thank you for your bug-report, Jeff Ford!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
This might be caused because we moved the GTA5 props out of the blobs and mounted the workshop addon to grant more space.

That is probably what is happening, unfortunately.
(Jul 21, 2019, 08:04 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]This might be caused because we moved the GTA5 props out of the blobs and mounted the workshop addon to grant more space.

Ah alright. Is their anything I can do to fix it or will this be for you folks to take care of?

(Jul 21, 2019, 08:56 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 21, 2019, 08:04 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]This might be caused because we moved the GTA5 props out of the blobs and mounted the workshop addon to grant more space.

Ah alright. Is their anything I can do to fix it or will this be for you folks to take care of?

We'll take a look into the issue, there is nothing you can do, unfortunately.
(Jul 22, 2019, 01:16 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 21, 2019, 08:56 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]

We'll take a look into the issue, there is nothing you can do, unfortunately.

Okie, thanks!
Just checked GTA props. Seems to be working fine?

Is this for dupes made before the changeover, or after?
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Awaiting Confirmation
(Jul 23, 2019, 10:56 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked GTA props. Seems to be working fine?

For dupes made before the props were moved out of the blobs. 

So is there anything that can be done to solve this or do we just have to rebuild dupes again.
‍ from what I’ve seen, whenever these props move around in the blobs it does this issue. I find it easier to just repair the dupes and re-save them.
(Jul 28, 2019, 04:16 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2019, 10:56 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked GTA props. Seems to be working fine?

For dupes made before the props were moved out of the blobs. 

So is there anything that can be done to solve this or do we just have to rebuild dupes again.

(Jul 28, 2019, 05:23 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]‍ from what I’ve seen, whenever these props move around in the blobs it does this issue. I find it easier to just repair the dupes and re-save them.

These ^

I have since repaired the Dupes. As aforementioned, it is when the GTA Addons were moved around and removed in the blobs content.
Ive not got pc access.
(Jul 28, 2019, 03:50 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Ive not got pc access.

Just letting you know. Sorry lol.
I've identified how the path differs and will look into it
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from Awaiting Confirmation to Assigned (Bambo the Great)