Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clinical research - 21st of Sept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Intelsearch is looking for the following for a clinical research trial on the 20th of July:

Facility security: 1/5

Facility research staff: 1/3

Clinical research volunteers: 2/10.

There is a cash incentive of 250 thousand dollars for successful volunteers of the trial. 

Disclaimer: For volunteers you waive the rights to claim for bodily harm, injury long term or short and permanent life termination during the various stages of the clinical trials.

Event to be done on the 21st
I would like to apply to be a clinical research volunteer if possible please!

Apex

(Jul 17, 2019, 09:19 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to apply to be a clinical research volunteer if possible please!

Thank you for applying.

You will be pleased to know you application to become a: Volunteer. Has been accepted. Please report to you appointed member of our team for further information.

Your appointed member of our team is: Mr, Oslov.
I would also like to apply to be a clinical research volunteer.
Thankyou

Apex

(Jul 17, 2019, 09:53 PM)fubarfelix Wrote: [ -> ]I would also like to apply to be a clinical research volunteer.
Thankyou
Thank you for applying.

You will be pleased to know you application to become a: Volunteer. Has been accepted. Please report to you appointed member of our team for further information.

Your appointed member of our team is: Mr, Oslov.
I'd love to apply to be a staff member

Apex

(Jul 17, 2019, 10:57 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to apply to be a staff member

Thank you potential candidate for contacting us regarding: Staff Application.

We hope you will be pleased to know we would like to offer you a position as: Facility Staff. 

Please contact the security office to collect your level 3 clearance identification and employment contract.

Apex

The event is back baby! 21st of Sept starting 5pm London and continuing into the night. Hope to see you all there.
Can I be a Clinical research volunteer

Apex

(Sep 14, 2019, 10:29 AM)Ollie Wrote: [ -> ]Can I be a Clinical research volunteer

Thank you for applying.

Your appointed member of our team is: Dr. Milan Montero
Closed. Archiving this and other threads that are currently not relevant. If you believe this thread has been archived in error, please contact an administrator.