Limelight Forums

Full Version: Return of EvoCity!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: rR3R9q7.png]
Return of EvoCity!
Hey all,

After much community input, the long-anticipated return of EvoCity is finally here! The map will be on a trial phase of a yet to be determined period so as to review the community's input before permanently committing to any particular map.

But alas, once more the beautiful streets of v4b1 are yours to roam. This is only the first of many changes you can expect to see in the not so distant future. For those who have never played on v4b1 before, there will be a brief overview below to familiarize yourself with the areas you can expect, although there's much more the map has to offer! 

On a lesser note we've also mounted the CS:GO props to the server and they'll be ready for use next restart. This comes as a small taste of a much larger upcoming prop update.

While you shouldn’t encounter any serious issues, please do not hesitate to make a bug report so it can be fixed promptly. Happy roleplaying!

[Image: 6ItOKYn.jpg]
The main hub which includes 3 central and a further 4 sub-central storefronts.
[Image: wU9vTrQ.jpg]
 The nexus building which is host to the President, SSA, prisoners and police.
[Image: O0RuNUJ.jpg]
The backstreet apartments, known for being a dicey area. Shady individuals often hang around the alleyways behind. 
[Image: pD0fagN.jpg]
The Corleone Estate which holds 3 sprawling homes with an empty and available lot. 
[Image: 3tkNJTm.jpg]
The lake, ideal place for fishing and woodcutting.
fuck yeah
Have my babies.
My biggest dream has just come true! I really hope this lets  people return to the server again. I love this server and the community and i love playing on the server.

So love u my friends #nohomo Thumbs Up
I told you guys and you listened! Big Grin
(Jul 15, 2019, 07:07 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]I told you guys and you listened! Big Grin

Please don't steal this moment for us. You surfaced like 2 days ago and when you even said something it was being sceptical about v4b1, although recognising its necessity. On the other hand, we've been campaigning for this for a long time so stop stealing valour.

#TEAMEVO
Things can only get better from here
(Jul 15, 2019, 07:13 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 15, 2019, 07:07 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]I told you guys and you listened! Big Grin

Please don't steal this moment for us. You surfaced like 2 days ago and when you even said something it was being sceptical about v4b1, although recognising its necessity. On the other hand, we've been campaigning for this for a long time so stop stealing valour.

#TEAMEVO

Amen
Watch as everyone gets bored and stops playing within the week
(Jul 15, 2019, 07:28 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Watch as everyone gets bored and stops playing within the week

Stop being so fucking negative
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 2gw9f76.jpg]"

Luv u guys xo
(Jul 15, 2019, 07:13 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]

#TEAMEVO

Yes, I am still skeptical, but happy that the devs listened to me (and everyone else) saying that we needed a change.
I am not stealing anything. I am giving the staff credit for making the right choice.
This gon be a good summer now
Anyone who has an issue with the map can download it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9a2dmu95f...1.bsp/file
(Jul 15, 2019, 07:32 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ][img]<a href=[/img][Image: 2gw9f76.jpg]"

Luv u guys xo
sons crying now
Pages: 1 2 3