Limelight Forums

Full Version: ForceGhost's Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ForceGhost

Your Name: [F.I] ForceGhost

Ban ID: 9130

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () [L²]

Server: Truenorth_v1a

Ban Reason: FailRP // Blocking off the only available fishing spots in attempt to charge when it's the only place available.

Why should you be unbanned?: I didn't block anything off. Not a single prop I placed was preventing access to the Lake. Only 's props were blocking access to the lake.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ForceGhost.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Force,

You were both equally involved in this. I find it very hard to believe that this RP (and by extension, the blocking of the entire lake) wasn't at the very least done without your knowledge and sign off. After all, you had Givens tags on.

You very easily could have known, either you or Nem, that this was wrong and took it down. It's fairly common knowledge that you shouldn't block off the only area where your able to do something then charge for it. Because neither of you did this, you were both equally involved in the RP and it was felt that you did this maliciously by both myself and other members of staff online at the time, you were banned too and I don't intend on lifting this.

Brynn has additionally reviewed the bans issued. I imagine if there was a problem then he would have asked me to lift the ban, but he has stood by my decision to ban you in this case.

ForceGhost

I'm not responsible for where or how someone else places their props, I placed my props to allow access to the lake. Just because I have the Givens tag, it doesn't mean I'm responsible for Nems props. 

I don't have prop access to Nems props so I couldn't have just "Taken it down". I don't think I can be held responsible for where or how someone else places there props when:
  • 1) I have no authority over them, I'm not a staff member so I have no right to dictate where or how someone places their props.
  • 2) I have no ability to remove or control someone else's props. I can't use my physgun or remove tool on their props. 
  • 3) I intentionally placed my props to allow access to the lake.
I'm also told you owned the signs along the edges of the fence, and adverted alongside that too. So yes, you were involved.

Quote:v1a [17:29:11] [F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341) used command "cadvert Come to Big Mohs Catch and Release at the Lake. Huts are $10k each per hour. Licences $10k per hour /pm 402"

That was repeated several times.

To address your points, sure you may not have direct control over Nem's props but if you felt it wasn't a good idea you simply shouldn't have taken part. You were just as involved as Nem in this.

As Brynn stands by the punishments issued, this ban will stand also.