Limelight Forums

Full Version: July 2019 Community Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A community meeting will be held tomorrow (Sunday 14th of July) at 8 pm till approximately 10 pm (BST, GMT+1), due to questions/points the meeting may go on longer than this, on TeamSpeak.

To answer the question of why we are using TeamSpeak, it's because of how roles are done on TeamSpeak, making it easier to mute/unmute users, as well as the sound quality on TeamSpeak being better.

I understand that this is extremely short notice and should have been planned months before this, we need to address issues and answer your questions that you may have about LL and its future. During the meeting, you will still be able to answer questions and this will be explained in TeamSpeak on Sunday.

If you have any questions and/or points you would like to be covered during the meeting then please post them down below.
so we would be unmuted to ask questions, yes?
Unfortunately, I can not attend at this date. I really hope that the meeting will bring up some solutions for the current situation, but I am sure it will. Those community meetings (Teamspeak for the win yes) always helped when we had them.
Is it guaranteed that anyone with questions will have a chance to ask them?
(Jul 13, 2019, 04:12 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]so we would be unmuted to ask questions, yes?

(Jul 13, 2019, 04:30 PM)livkx Wrote: [ -> ]Is it guaranteed that anyone with questions will have a chance to ask them?

How questions will work is the same as in previous meetings. They'll be sent to one or two administrators, who will sort the questions and will ask them on your behalf.

All of the questions will be answered.

And at the end we may unmute players who have questions, we just want to avoid loads of players speaking at once over the top of each other.
Yes
You know. It's a good thing we aren't getting rid of Teamspeak for important community meetings-... oh wait.
(Jul 13, 2019, 04:39 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]You know. It's a good thing we aren't getting rid of Teamspeak for important community meetings-... oh wait.

That is one of the things I simply can not understand.

The Teamspeak server is used more than the US roleplay server. Which server is getting shut down? The TS server.
(Jul 13, 2019, 04:47 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 13, 2019, 04:39 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]You know. It's a good thing we aren't getting rid of Teamspeak for important community meetings-... oh wait.

That is one of the things I simply can not understand.

The Teamspeak server is used more than the US roleplay server. Which server is getting shut down? The TS server.

Because that extra 1 player still doesn't suffice the use of a Teamspeak Server. The license is running out of the server and there is no point in renewing it if we are primarily using forums and discord as communication.
Eggcellent
Looking forward to this.
Alright. I'm in. Might want to put the word out to all the other playas out there who do not frequent the forums though.
(Jul 13, 2019, 08:30 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. I'm in. Might want to put the word out to all the other playas out there who do not frequent the forums though.

According to ‍ it's been put on the L2 group.
(Jul 13, 2019, 08:43 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 13, 2019, 08:30 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. I'm in. Might want to put the word out to all the other playas out there who do not frequent the forums though.

According to ‍ it's been put on the L2 group.

Can confirm
Isn't looking like I'll be there since I finish at 9, but oh well can't wait to see what comes out of this
Pages: 1 2 3