Limelight Forums

Full Version: Random Fps drops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5d2923a92c555d663d7d0147

Server [Truenorth/Florida/EU Build/US Build/Event]:  Truenorth
Map (if not default): Truenorth
Description: For the past week I've been on the server for like 12hrs/day, doing farming and such and for about a week the server was almost empty all the time, the thing I noticed and anyone who entered the server as well is the random fps drop, it's really annoying and might be the main reason why people can't play, I start at 50-60 fps which is decent and that's the way it was all the time until a week ago, it goes to 7-11 and sometimes 4 fps ! other people complained and left the server for the same reason because at first I thought the problem was from my side but it wasn't, If I wasn't doing something like farming which require no moving or what so ever I wouldn't stand to rp, build or do anything with such bug, the solution was to reconnect again and then it drops after like 1 hour or so and sometimes it goes up again by itself then drop again, I get that many people complained about the map and yes it might be a reason, but from all that time I spend and talking to people comes in and out the fps was the main reason for what's going on now, this server is the best I've seen so far when it comes to fun, passive rp and just enjoying the company and got a great staff as well, I hope this one gets fixed asap and thanks.
Fellow LL.

Bug observed since: About one week
Images/Screenshots: I've tried to add Images through Imgur but it always says banned country attempt, the screenshots shows fps when I first enter (52fps) and after like 1 hour (8fps) when I figure a way to add them I will.
Steps to Reproduce: Just play ! 
Thank you for your bug-report, Yazeed!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed