Limelight Forums

Full Version: SickBennyAlex's unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
[L²:RP] Reflex
Ban ID:

Banned by :[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][L²] Welker[/b][/font]
Server: Garrysmod LimeLight Semi-Serious Roleplay Server
Ban Reason:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]RDM, Fail RP, Killing Vice President as Police Chief. Breached probation conditions - Nacreas[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned, because I enjoy the atmosphere and exciting gameplay on limelight servers. Without properly reading through and so not understanding, I went against your rules without knowing. As this is my first permanent ban on record, I thought after 7 months off your server I would make an appeal to try and get back involved in the Gmod community. Thanks for taking your time to read through this.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, SickBennyAlex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello again, Benny. 

I'm away for the weekend so i will be unable to begin reviewing your case until Monday.
Thanks. No worries Smile
Alright,

Normally I don't have much of an issue lifting a ban on somebody after they've been suspended for a long time, though in this case I am inclined to be concerned over your ToS violations not once, but twice by double accounting in the same day. You also seemed to have glossed over your ToS violations completely in your appeal not acknowledging it at all.
Yeah true I did double accounting.
At the time I didn't have a life I was obsessed with garrys mod you can also check the hours I played in October and November 2018 I felt like I have lost my life I tried to come back to life .
I tried to break through bans with second and third accounts .
I felt so guilty after I got caught 
I spend like 10 hours with third account 
I thought it was a new beginning no breaking rules ,good roleplaying I even got reps at the time .

I always had admins keeping an eye on me
Because of I had bad records of punishments

I was not perfect  I did make mistakes
I had angry at other players 
And anger makes people do things 
Without thinking

I only made one unban request for first permanent ban I got if this is gonna be lifted I will ask other admins for those bans 

I really miss friendships and the atmosphere in limelight 

Like I said I had a life in there

Thank you if you read till this point.

While you have an extensive suspension history and already broke probation once, it has been 7 months and I am willing to give you one last chance provided you agree upon some conditions. 

You will be;

* On probation for 6 months
* Receive a 50 hour weapons blacklist, since your priors are mainly made up of weapons violations.

Do you agree to the terms?
Yes Thank you I agree the terms. Do i need to do unban request for those double accounting ?
You need not do anything else, the other accounts will remained permed. Approved and unbanned on STEAM_0:1:174462758.