Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Dallot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Dallot (STEAM_0:0:154673762) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Jul-08 19:45
Summary: So first of all i see the guy (Dallot) following me back to my base after earlier pulling a shotgun on me before leaving. Feeling threatened, I pull out my knife and tell him to leave. So he pulls out the shotgun again, and after telling him he is breaking Fear RP, he procedes to shoot me. I explain this to him, I then see him running at me with a shotgun then when he sees i have my HK out he runs away and drives his car at me, so of course i shoot him out of the car. 2 minutes later at my base he is kills me. No reason at all so NLR. He then robs my base which i only have the NLR problem with. So i return to stop him destroying my Contraband and Weed and UV. He blocks himself into a room with a metal prop so my molotovs cannot hit him and then turns up behind me (guessing character change) and kills me again. Later, still in my base with a gun, im shooting him and in the middle of a firefight he disconnects.
So i lost all my contraband, weed, UV light and a few weapons.
I unfortunately do not record as my laptop has limited space, I have some screenshots hopefully they will come in use
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/sbi0ifr
All you've got there is evidence for propblock.

Don't suppose you have anything else?
I'll assume not. In the event you do, please make a new PR.

Approved.