Limelight Forums

Full Version: Meh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear all,

To those who hate me, like me, love me, etc... I am gonna be a bit more inactive for a while. I have some other projects going on right now which are prioritized over Limelight. I have tried everything in my power to keep Limelight's player base higher than it has been and none of it has worked.

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone trying to keep Limelight alive with player count. You will see me around the server and so forth. Limelight is not dying. It is changing player base. We just need to believe and try and keep our activity up even though the player count is low. It is still possible. Even as police you can write reports, make a holding cell, create murder scenes, be a detective. You don't just have to be corrupt or arrest people. Please just if any of you have any idea, big or small, amazing or what you think is stupid, every little helps to keep Limelight thriving!

I wish you all the best, hope to see some of you around on the server,

henryhouse12, 10-7 10-42
Noooooo... Henry. You are great Roleplayer and friend. Have a great time. I will miss you.
Ill miss you.
See you around Henry!
(Jul 7, 2019, 10:20 AM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]Limelight is not dying.

I beg to differ.

Have a good one nevertheless.
(Jul 7, 2019, 10:20 AM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ] every little helps

Okay tesco
(Jul 7, 2019, 10:20 AM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]Limelight is not dying.

*4 players online on a Saturday evening*

[Image: xT3jXnx.png]

OT: Have a good one, Henry.

Eddie

Cya around Genry
Oh boi... legit getting a little bit sad. This reminds me of the time we both tried cooking meth and we failed so hard   Sweating Laugh . Well... but i cant stop you, so good luck my friend!
Have a good one Henry, gonna miss having you around with your good roleplays.
dear henry,

i will miss you and your formal posts. ur rps were cool and pigeons are also cool
btw limelight is kinda in the gutters just saying

yours sincerely

pufitee
Sad to see you that you're going to be more inactive bud, going to miss the RPs you do.
Just an update, I’m thinking about coming back but reluctant so I may not be on or I may be... I’ve got other games, other friends... I’ll keep people who actually care updated which is most people.
(Jul 17, 2019, 02:23 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]Just an update, I’m thinking about coming back but reluctant so I may not be on or I may be... I’ve got other games, other friends... I’ll keep people who actually care updated which is most people.

OK THANKS FOR THESE INFORMATIONS HENRY!!!
(Jul 17, 2019, 02:23 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]Just an update, I’m thinking about coming back but reluctant so I may not be on or I may be... I’ve got other games, other friends... I’ll keep people who actually care updated which is most people.

Fuck yea bro!
Pages: 1 2