Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Your Name: Killygod[/b]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][b]Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]7879[/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][b]Banned By: Console [font=Roboto, sans-serif]@[L²:M] Mr.Marsh @[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Mr.Marsh [/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][b]Server: Main[/b][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Ban Reason:DoubleAccounting to avoid ban[/b][/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Georgia][b][b]Why should you be unbanned?: ||So, hello, I'll tell you about my story from my brother's point of view. First I forgot to turn off the computer: my brother was sitting on the computer to play in pc servers and others but my game was shared on the main-account and he has entered into many servers but much before joining limelightgaming and console is banning and I go home and go to the limelightgaming site and saw that I was banned for double accounting this is my story from my brother's point of view. I hope you approve of my unban request because I have very strong memories from your server that I can not forget and sorry for all the bad things I've done.[/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Georgia][b][b]Evidence: N/A[/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Killygod.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jul 3, 2019, 10:30 PM)Killygod Wrote: [ -> ][b]Your Name: Killygod[/b]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][b]Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]7879[/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][b]Banned By: Console [font=Roboto, sans-serif]@[L²:M] Mr.Marsh @[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Mr.Marsh [/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][b]Server: Main[/b][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Ban Reason:DoubleAccounting to avoid ban[/b][/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Georgia][b][b]Why should you be unbanned?: ||So, hello, I'll tell you about my story from my brother's point of view. First I forgot to turn off the computer: my brother was sitting on the computer to play in pc servers and others but my game was shared on the main-account and he has entered into many servers but much before joining limelightgaming and console is banning and I go home and go to the limelightgaming site and saw that I was banned for double accounting this is my story from my brother's point of view. I hope you approve of my unban request because I have very strong memories from your server that I can not forget and sorry for all the bad things I've done.[/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Georgia][b][b]Evidence: N/A[/b][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
Dear Killygod, thank you for your appeal.
Unfortunatly there is no evidence that could properly support the removal of your penalty. However i invite you to file a second appeal after your appeal-cooldown (which would be in 3 months). Perhaps you will be able to provide more information, or if possible more evidence to your case at that time. Though i udnerstand that this may be difficult.
Meanwhile i wish you good luck with your efforts in that regard.

Denied

Have a nice evening,
Marsh