Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Skurkas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Skurkas (STEAM_0:0:45315908) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Jun-29 18:48
Summary: +STEAM_0:0:102430528
-FearRP
-FailRP
-Ruining an RP for no reason
When they entered our event area we wanted to search them because of our policies but they mugged us each for $1000. We were doing an RP when Juliux and Skurkas raided our event for no reason. I hid behind a tent with my gun out and then they pull out their weapons on me under FearRP. When our security shot at them they ran off and threw Molotov Cocktails for no reason destroying a few props in our store. Me, Henryhouse12 and Ketchup shot at them after terrorising us but they shot back at Civilians and fire department who were obviously not involved in the situation. We held fire until the SWAT came and he dealt with them.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/uPpRwYmBmuY
https://youtu.be/QdkosTdV7qE
We did not mug you for 1000 each, we asked you for 500 flat. You giving more is not us mugging you for that much.

Ok, where in either video do you see me doing what you say im doing, let alone break a rule?
The footage starts where both parties are pointing guns at eachother, so how is FearRP in breach?
I died a few seconds after the first video begins, so im out of the whole picture for the rest of both footages.

This evidence doesnt show anything, nor does it show the events before? If you're gonna say we did something for no reason, then show that no reason for it exists, not that it happened.
Ollie, your evidence is highly unhelpful and doesn't give me an accurate reflection whatsoever about what's going on - had Skurkas not already responded honestly showing his involvement, it would be difficult for me to tell whether he was involved at all. I can't do anything with the evidence provided though as the quality is far too bad and I'm not prepared to look through 10 minutes of overall footage to determine what's up. Keep it short and simple.

If you don't have further evidence to this, I'm afraid I'm left with no other option but to deny this.
May I also add that this was dealt with in-game shortly after by myself.  

Discussed with both parties their side of the story, in my eyes it was all valid as they had shortly came back after you had called the police on them and threatened them with guns. 

I’m regards to the FearRP part, is there any evidence or video footage of that specifically?
Denied, failed to respond/provide further evidence.