Limelight Forums

Full Version: Buttstallion Community Maket 29 June 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buttstallion Community Market.

Dear all,

We are hosting a community market part of “Marion County Weekly Markets” selling everything from good food, fruit and veg, clothes or weaponry! We sell it all, at Buttstallion Community Market, tonight at 7pm BST!

[Image: XrQt8sM.jpg]

[Image: j047dsF.jpg]

[Image: P9KjRVN.jpg]

[Image: iLCOpuU.jpg]

[Image: IJMZd2U.jpg]

Yours truly,

Darren Moore - event coordinator.

OOC:

Dear all involved,

This was one of my best events I've ever hosted and I couldn't have done it without any of you! You all played an amazing part but especially my staff and others who bought stalls being mentioned below! Thank you to all of you!

and her friend who was a paramedic but I can't remember his name!
and the rest of the MCPD for their amazing work with their stall and great customer service!
for their amazing security team and all the help they gave from handling idiots to dismantling the market.
for his amazing parkour show!
for helping with "Harrison Attractions" which really helped bring alive, and keep the event alive!

I couldn't have done it without them or without the support it received from the community and so many of you interacting! I would name you all but honestly, that would take ages and I know a lot of you do not want tags for no reason! Thanks to everyone, have a good morning!

If I missed anyone I am truly sorry it was a long time ago, and I can't remember that far back in hours!

Yours truly,

henryhouse12
you can go ahead and close this along with removing this message! Thanks Smile