Limelight Forums

Full Version: Toro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] Toro PDX

[b]Ban ID:[/b] 8337

[b]Banned by:[/b] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. @"miss joley"‍

[b]Server:[/b] CityRP 2 Rockford

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] D/C to avoid RP - Hostaging a police officer and disconnecting minutes after without permission. General Probation enforced.

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] I was told by Miss Joley that I need time off to re-appeal my permeant ban. I already know what I screw up on for not giving it more time to see if the cops were looking for me at the time instead left in 5min which i should've waited till 10 or 20min to see if the RP was over. I like to apologize how my actions were back then and want to try again for this new year.
[b]Evidence:[/b]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Toro PDX.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Toro.

Since Joley is no longer a member of staff, I'll contact her and gather opinions internally and will get back to you soon.
I think it's been a good amount of time, I think you should be unbanned, it's up to Night however to sort the application though
Thank you for the input Joley.

Toro, before I raise this for discussion, I'd like to hear you answer the following.

Why should I consider unbanning you with such an extensive record and reputation for breaking AggressiveRP violations, and often going over the top to avoid a minor encounter? It was only a few days after I issued your probation that Joley issued your permanent suspension.

I assume you've been reading the rules in your time off or plan to do so now to better help you yeah?
I read the rules and mature with all the minging i did back then and promise not to go back to those immature ways
(Jun 30, 2019, 04:01 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]I read the rules and mature with all the minging i did back then and promise not to go back to those immature ways

Back then i was afraid to go jail so i put up a fight which mostly lead me to get introuble and I understand that sometimes going out easy is better then putting heavy risk on yourself
Apologies for the delay as I've been on holiday.

(Jun 30, 2019, 04:01 AM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]I read the rules and mature with all the minging i did back then and promise not to go back to those immature ways

I'm not entirely sure I'm prepared to buy this as immediate proof as to how you've changed. Probations are placed to help people realize that they should read the rules then or ask further questions - they aren't there for you to wait until the probation is enforced then do your reading. A promise just simply isn't enough when you've already broken a lot of rules in the past, and having dealt with a lot of those situations you never seemed to really understand why you were at fault.
(Jul 6, 2019, 01:43 AM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies for the delay as I've been on holiday.

I'm not entirely sure I'm prepared to buy this as immediate proof as to how you've changed. Probations are placed to help people realize that they should read the rules then or ask further questions - they aren't there for you to wait until the probation is enforced then do your reading. A promise just simply isn't enough when you've already broken a lot of rules in the past, and having dealt with a lot of those situations you never seemed to really understand why you were at fault.

Yes, I know my probation was met to make me be more careful and what I'm getting myself into and I never learned from that, but from taking time off from Gmod I believe I'm ready to get back into the RP things and start playing fair and not minge
I'd only be willing to unban you on the condition you accept another 6 month probation and if this were to be enforced, then your next appeal would be quite difficult to appeal seeing how at that point, you would have failed two probations already.

Do you agree?
I agree to all terms will serve 6 months probation and be extra careful
Approved, lifted and probation put in place.

Welcome back and make sure to read the rules please.