Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Postponed] Nova Prospekt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nova Prospekt
Saturday 13th July [Postponed]

Backstory
In 2010, a few years after the invasion of the Combine, Nova Prospekt changed significantly. The mixed security prison is now run by the Combine who use the facility for the holding of a variety of people, but mainly people who are seen as troublesome by the Combine – whether they did something wrong in reality isn’t important.

Prisoners here live their miserable lives being beaten, disrespected and tortured by Combine prison guards, wishing everything could go back to before Earth was taken hostage. Only a bold few have the determination and wit to scheme an escape and an uprising. Only a few understand that the Combine aren’t invincible.

Welcome
Welcome to my event, Nova Prospekt. This is part PrisonRP and HL2RP, based on the Nova Prospekt section of Half Life 2. The event will be held on Saturday 13th July. The event will be held on the event server with a custom map. If you have any questions please ask them below, else I'll see you there!

Roles
Combine Prison Coordinator - 1/1 - Judge Rage
Combine Prison Guard - 5/6 - Roach, Nudel, Apollo, Ketchup, Slowkiller
Chef Prisoner - 1/1 - Kimpow
Medical Prisoner - 1/1 - Monty
Rebellion Planning Prisoner - 1/2 - Ben
Prisoner - 2/Unlimited - Barkles, Ollie

Application Form
Code:
Name:
Role Applying For:
Why would you like this role?:
Estimated hours on LL:

Time Conversions
1pm US Central
2pm US EST
7PM UK (GMT+1)
8PM/2000 EU West (GMT+2)
9PM/2100 Finnish/EU East (GMT+3)

Thanks To
Awesome. Me and bambo have been wanting to do a prison type event for ages. Glad to see something like that! 

If you need a map added I would be more than glad to assist. Or with anything else you need. Just drop me a message on discord
Very excited for this, if you need any help please feel free to send me a message, otherwise I look forward to participating when it's setup!
Thanks ‍ and ‍ I’ve no doubt I’ll be reaching out as I haven’t done an event in a few years since I was a teacher. I’m really excited to do this one!

Appreciate the support.
Wow! Can't wait for this! Finally somebody is making Prison RP event!
Further details to be released tonight or tomorrow. A variety of positions will be available for roleplayers to take part in.
<::|| 11-99, Officer needs assistance. Suspect 11-6, my 10-20 is Residential Block Six. ||::>
(Jun 28, 2019, 11:28 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]<::|| 11-99, Officer needs assistance. Suspect 11-6, my 10-20 is Residential Block Six. ||::>
I smell a prison guard for the event
Post updated with details, applications and time!
Wow really looking forward to this one Big Grin
+support look forward to this bb xo
Name: Ben
Role Applying For: Rebellion Planning Prisoner
Why would you like this role?: Seems like an interesting position to be in, rebelling against the government and engineering an escape plan behind their backs, possibly attempting to get out unnoticed but being discovered and having to make tough decisions like leaving others behind or taking lives to ensure we end up out of this place.
Estimated hours on LL: 321
Name: Roachy
Role Applying For: Combine Prison Guard
Why would you like this role?: I've played HL2RP MPF positions before, and feel I would be a good fit for this role. As I know the lore quite well.
Estimated hours on LL: 200ish
(Jun 29, 2019, 10:55 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Ben
Role Applying For: Rebellion Planning Prisoner
Why would you like this role?: Seems like an interesting position to be in, rebelling against the government and engineering an escape plan behind their backs, possibly attempting to get out unnoticed but being discovered and having to make tough decisions like leaving others behind or taking lives to ensure we end up out of this place.
Estimated hours on LL: 321

(Jun 29, 2019, 10:59 PM)Roachy Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Roachy
Role Applying For: Combine Prison Guard
Why would you like this role?: I've played HL2RP MPF positions before, and feel I would be a good fit for this role. As I know the lore quite well.
Estimated hours on LL: 200ish

Approved
Name: Montyfatcat
Role Applying For: Medical Prisoner
Why would you like this role?: Considering 90% of the injuries are gonna be beatings, it's convenient I can cast limbs and bandage shit. I'm gonna need a LOT of ice.
Estimated hours on LL: 1100+
Pages: 1 2 3