Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [bls] Juliux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [bls] Juliux (STEAM_0:0:102430528) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Jun-27 20:58
Summary: Cop Baited
Evidence: https://youtu.be/HhQbnyzlfnY
Awating response from accused.
So first I lagged and crashed into your car. When I was back from the lag I saw that I crashed into your car and drove back to see if you was mad because of the crash. I also wore guns so thats why i escaped from you when I saw sirens.
I was involved in the shootout and was in discord with him (seen tailing them discreetly in the i8). It was clear that it was an accident and he asked me for help to look where they were going, to make sure hed shake them off if possible but worst case be ready for a fight.
If we werent an armed group we wouldve stopped and explained the accident but because of this, between facing jailtime or trying to escape, I think we acted as best as we could.
Denied.

Given circumstance, I find it to be reasonable enough. I would have liked to see it better RP'd in future though, but hey that's personal preference, not a rule violation. Apologies for the delay in resolving this.