Limelight Forums

Full Version: Shell Gas Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6WHupdX.png]

Greetings,

"On the 25th of June - Shell took over an old petrol station outside of the city of Truenorth. Innovative and a fresh face to the industry side of the city. Shell has provided cheap gas and transportation in and out of the city to all of the citizens. Shell brought new life, and we are happy to have them here" Jeremy Clark, Mayor of Truenorth

Today I did a short roleplay which was a Shell Gas Station. We had a few clients who used the petrol stations, and even someone who collapsed inside the store.

I'm looking forward to setting it up once again when there are more players online. Would you like to join in one day? Feel free to send me a message on steam or on the forums then we will find a date!

Here are some pictures of the roleplay dupe.

IMO I would save your props for decorations of exterior and interior points of the original store to looks better. A second building isn’t needed IMO when one is built there for you.

Great idea though! Glad to see passive RP
(Jun 25, 2019, 11:21 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]IMO I would save your props for decorations of exterior and interior points of the original store to looks better. A second building isn’t needed IMO when one is built there for you.

Great idea though! Glad to see passive RP
Yeah thanks,

I was thinking about it; but I didnt like the entities inside of it. Some are very very bad from my perspective
Hey, I passed by this, great idea! I made a gas station from scratch, not using the one on highway 18 and it flopped because I did do it in a low player activity playtime time of day(gj brain! You can english goodly) so I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see the Shell garage return to Truenorth at some point!