Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suspension Appeal Kjølern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Your Name: Kjølern
[/b]
[/font]
[/font]

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]6789[/font]

Banned by:     [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Bambo      ‍ ‍[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Double Accounting[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: (You have to excuse me for grammar mistakes, im norwegian) I got banned because I transferred old money and gear form my old user to my new (im not sure if I got banned for anything more than that, but it think it was not legal either and i got permabanned so it was not a good choice of mine to do so). I sure have allot of bans for bad rp-ing and trolling (I can't really defend that) but since that last ban i have not been playing garrys mod for real in maybe atleast 2 years ( summer of 2017 i guess if im not wrong) and now it's summer again and I would really like to change my gmodding and actually try to RP for real this time and not troll, because it's not funny anymore. I tried fearless, but I still feal the same as when I left fearless for many years ago to join the new opportunity in limelight, in other words I really miss the good content and quality in limelight. I can't defend my bad illegal gaming-crimes in limelight, but I am only asking for jet another chance to be welcomed back into the community as I believe my 2 years of off time has finally, finally changed me into not beeing a "kid" anymore. I have no satisfaction in trolling and breaking the rp magic, I would much rather take my mafia RP-ing to the next level, otherwise I would not have made this thread Smile I have also begun with DnD and I think I would be no harm for the rest of the community as I am finally ready to do some real RP this time! So I am asking you as a fellow rp-gamer for a kind gesture even thoug I have made many many mistakes in my past, BUT as Yoda once said: The Greatest Teacher, Failure Is...
Best regards Kjølern, thank you for reading
Evidence: "can't find the evidence or don't have access to it, not sure where to find it" 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Mr.COLD.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello,

While it's been some time, over a year, before I consider unbanning you I want to ask, did you join the server with another account besides the ones I've banned after you were banned?
(Jun 24, 2019, 08:52 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

While it's been some time, over a year, before I consider unbanning you I want to ask, did you join the server with another account besides the ones I've banned after you were banned?

no, I have not visited the server with another user. Thumbs Up
I have information that you indeed used another account to join the server one month after the DA bans.

Are you sure you didn't join the server with another account?
(Jun 24, 2019, 08:09 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I have information that you indeed used another account to join the server one month after the DA bans.

That was very weird. As far as I know or remember I have not been playing on the server atall atleast since ban on both accounts (those are the only ones I have) but the way I found out about the ban was by trying to connect to the server, and maybe that was a month after the ban? If I remember correctly the server messages that a player connects but also messages that the player disconnectes and in this case because of the ban. Can that be the reason?
(Jun 25, 2019, 02:43 PM)Mr.COLD Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 24, 2019, 08:09 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I have information that you indeed used another account to join the server one month after the DA bans.

That was very weird. As far as I know or remember I have not been playing on the server atall atleast since ban on both accounts (those are the only ones I have) but the way I found out about the ban was by trying to connect to the server, and maybe that was a month after the ban? If I remember correctly the server messages that a player connects but also messages that the player disconnectes and in this case because of the ban. Can that be the reason?

It was a new account entirely, not one that was already banned. I'll ask the staff member who brought forth the information to post here.
Could you explain your relation to the account RexN1k0 (STEAM_0:1:56438078) please?
(Jun 26, 2019, 03:53 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Could you explain your relation to the account RexN1k0 (STEAM_0:1:56438078) please?

yes of course, we are childhood friends who used to be much in limelight at times, but I believe the gaming met an end a good time before my ban as we did play minimum gmod and beeing minimum together as we had started at different classes.
At any point, did you use the same connection to play on the server, login on the same computer as one another or do anything else like that?
(Jun 26, 2019, 07:27 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]At any point, did you use the same connection to play on the server, login on the same computer as one another or do anything else like that?

I am very sure that haven't happened, atleast not after the ban. We had one or two times our computers at the same house, but that was many years before the ban.

Sorry for making you wait.

Now that, the questions regarding the potential DA is out of the way, I wish to voice concern regarding how you are still not aware of the basis of the ban.

The ban was for using another account on our services while one account being banned. This would mean you used another account to bypass your ban, which is against our rules, and the reason you were banned.
(Jun 28, 2019, 11:44 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry for making you wait.

Now that, the questions regarding the potential DA is out of the way, I wish to voice concern regarding how you are still not aware of the basis of the ban.

The ban was for using another account on our services while one account being banned. This would mean you used another account to bypass your ban, which is against our rules, and the reason you were banned.

No worries for the waiting. Hmm but I thought I got banned from the time I went to "Kjølern Zwei" and transfered all my money and weapons etc. on a safe spot on the map and then joining my "Kjølern" and taking it? But I'm not sure if I have done what you said: joining with an other account when I was banned with another. That brings this to another subject i believe. I might have done what you said, but I don't remember if I did or not or atleast when it was.
Upon another look, it appears that the transfer is the reason behind the ban, apologies. You have indeed not played while banned.

Issue here is that a player can only have one account, they use. With more accounts at your disposal, the act of bypassing a ban can and has occurred previously.

In this situation, you attempted to transfer items without informing staff. Staff can do the transaction of accounts if need be.

As you listed, Kjølern, I'm assuming you wish for only that account to be unbanned?
(Jun 30, 2019, 01:59 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Upon another look, it appears that the transfer is the reason behind the ban, apologies. You have indeed not played while banned.

Issue here is that a player can only have one account, they use. With more accounts at your disposal, the act of bypassing a ban can and has occurred previously.

In this situation, you attempted to transfer items without informing staff. Staff can do the transaction of accounts if need be.

As you listed, Kjølern, I'm assuming you wish for only that account to be unbanned?

okey, of course, I should have just asked staff, that's a much wiser choice... if it's possible I would want to play as Kjølern yes.
Pages: 1 2