Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Cr[A]zY

Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]9105[/font]

Banned by:[L²] Bark

Server: Truenorth

Ban Reason:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Rule 13.7, Assisting in a robbery as Don Corleone[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Rule 13.7 says : "[font=Roboto, sans-serif,]Members of the Corleone team should not commit extremely petty crimes such as muggings." , I don't think standing next to my friend with a pistol is "mugging" or it is extremely pretty crime.I was told by Bark that i will be banned for "mugging" but i wasn't the one that was mugging the guy.He was doing everything i was just there watching.And it wasn't robbery aswell,we didn't go there to do hospital robbery my friend was there cuz he needed help and then he thought he want to mug the medic,i was just there with him... I love playing in the server and i think i should be unbanned.[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Lil Cr[A]zY.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Alright,

So I was part of this convo, I was who reported his friend for a sexual abuse RP, to which came, and said as I quote: "Knock knock, it's the admin team"

So where do I start! They came in for a checkup, as he got bitten on the penis by a venomous snake if I remember rightly! Now that was all well and good but as said his friend then decided to mug me... Don't ask why I don't know.

Now I don't know whether he was intending to mug me or not, we had a discussion over discord about the situation and I explained to him I reported the situation not specifically him. To me, if you are put in a situation that you know is wrong, which I assume he did, why wouldn't you leave the area or OOC tell his friend not to do this sexual assault RP or mug a paramedic for a reason that makes no sense: "To get money" Why would you mug a paramedic?

Anyway back to the point of this reply... So, why not leave the area. That would be my question Cr[A]zy only because I don't know why you would stand there with a gun drawn and claim you weren't mugging me. I am only asking this so I can get a clearer picture, without fighting on discord to why you think you weren't mugging me.

I hope you have a wonderful day, I am sorry it ended this way,

henryhouse12
The point here is not why i was standing there with a gun but that i did not mug you.But if you want to know i will expaint to you.(also btw i told him that he can mug up to 500$ and he cant do the sexual thing but anyway)Why i didn't leave?Because 1)it was locked 2)I was staying with my friend if cops come i can help him a little bit.That is why i was watching the door 90% of the time and when the admin came i thought it was a cop so i pointed a gun at him.I can say more things but i think thats enough..... I have no idea why he wanted money from you but it happened... I have nothing to do with that.I didn't tell him to do it and i didn't want him to do it.
You and your friend were literally robbing a paramedic together. You had a gun, you were pointing it at him, you did it together.

It's a petty crime considering you were the Don Corleone and like essentially helping another low level criminal rob a medic for whatever was in his wallet.

I cant see any reason to approve this therefore I am going to deny it.

Thanks.