Limelight Forums

Full Version: This needs to be addressed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there.

This indecency, NAY, disrespect has gone on for far too long at this point. Every god damn time I browse the forums because I'm bored, I get random notifications saying 'Someone has mentioned you!' . At this point, I have almost 300 such messages in my alerts, so I need to say this once.

I'M NOT TOM_ GOD DAMMIT.

I'M THE ORIGINAL TOM.

IF YOU WANT TO MENTION TOM_, THEN WRITE AND NOT ,

Tom_ is just a discount version of me, let it be known.

You may now commence with your lives.
Man, it's crazy how everyone confuses you with
You motherfucker
Which one are you again?
Poor ‍ everyone keeps messing up his @ somehow
its because when someone wants to mention his name doesnt come up so you literally just have to write Tom_ , so everyone thinks you are him because you're the only Tom that comes up
Biggie oof right there
i like , and i support his message. Learn which one is which, the superior one is obvious here
(Jun 20, 2019, 06:18 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]i like , and i support his message. Learn which one is which, the superior one is obvious here

me
(Jun 20, 2019, 05:40 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Which one are you again?

discount version of
Tom_ is like those store brand chips that are better than name brand.
EXCUSE ME,

Bambo I have incriminating evidence against you, don't forget, and Gungranny you still owe me virtual money from that Cab tip.

Don't forget who has the real Tom is plebeian, the underscore beneath your name shows your inferiority
Hey I think I mixed you up with
(Jun 20, 2019, 07:55 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]EXCUSE ME,

Bambo I have incriminating evidence against you, don't forget, and Gungranny you still owe me virtual money from that Cab tip.

Don't forget who has the real Tom is plebeian, the underscore beneath your name shows your inferiority

The Underscore is a sign of Respect Given to only the best
At least you havent been called Faustie for the past 2 years
Pages: 1 2