Limelight Forums

Full Version: My ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]I.T.D-ItzBasPxC[/font]

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8743[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night. [/font]

Server: CityRP2

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]3.1 and 11.3 violation // Mass teamkill, officer vs 2 cops, President and his SSA. You have priors for 11.3, you know corruption has it's limits. Probation enforced.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I would love to play on the server again. I have changed in behavior and know how to RP seriously now.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ItzBasPxC.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Bas,

You've been spoken to by myself and other staff members a lot about 11.3, and you've now been banned for a day over 3 months.

I would have expected a little more than two sentences to explain how you've changed, especially considering you've got 31 overall punishments on record. Your ban reason is far from minor, and I still remember reviewing this case. You engaged multiple people as a cop quite blatantly, when you've been spoken to so many different times about the rule. I'm not sure how someone with 168 hours at the time is still failing to grasp one of the most basic government rules we have.

I'm going to give you a chance to explain yourself before I review this, but so far it's not looking good sadly.
Since I  graduated I started to view stuff from a different angle. I thought it was time to grow up and act my age. Now Im here asking you for one more chance to prove myself on te server, and promise to behave.
With respect, an additional 3 sentences (making a total of 5 sentences) isn't exactly winning me over on why I should unban you after 3 months of being unbanned. I've given you the chance to expand and honestly there isn't much to it. You've got quite the record behind you, and I'm not willing to take the risk of allowing you back to break more rules based upon 5 sentences. You've not told me why you think you deserve another chance even after you've already been issued a probation in hopes to change your ways, or specifically what you've done to change rather than just graduating.

I hope in the future you can provide better detail as to why I should risk allowing you back on the server again after failing your probation period, on top of having several talks with staff members prior to your permanent ban. As for now, denied but thank you for the appeal nonetheless.