Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sweet Treats Cakery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sweet Treats Cakery
"The best in Truenorth since 2019"

Sweet Treats was first founded by Ronnie Johnson in 2019 and has continued to grow ever since. The cakery offers the most delicious and nostalgic sweets and drinks. We offer everything, from donuts and cupcakes, to waffles, pancakes, and birthday cakes. Sweet Treats also offers the freshest milkshakes and smoothies! We make our delights look as good as they taste and can create special treats for all occasions. You can find us at 155 Railway Avenue store in Truenorth. 

[Image: oKyeJOa.jpg]
[Image: oOgd5TM.jpg]  
Very well built bakery, shame I missed it yesterday. Anyway, I look forward to its return and to sample the many wonderful items on offer!
To whom it may concern ,

My name is Darren Moore and I have been into your store a few times over the last week, and the staff and food is absolutely amazing! I have left a few online recommendations for your cakery!

I was writing to you to hand over my CV which will be included in this letter!

I wish you a wonderful day, and please get back to me as soon as you can!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CV:

Name: Darren 'Sub' Moore
Height: 5ft 6'
Nationality: Scottish, Aberdeen
Ethnicity: White British, soft accent as he has lived in America for 25 years (moved in 1994)

Skills: Photoshop, Coding(Python, HTML & CSS), Likes to dismantle cars!

Jobs:
Watch Manager - Truenorth Fire Brigade January 15 1995 - February 9 2002
UPS Delivery Driver - Truenorth UPS Depot May 15 2002 - August 12 2002
Mechanic - Chad's Autobody December 22 2002 - November 1 2005
Truenorth Cab Driver - Evocity Transport Co. January 7 2006 - May 4 2006
Truenorth Bus Driver - Evocity Transport Co. May 5 2006 - April 13 2008
General Practitioner - Truenorth Medical Centre March 4 2010 - April 19 2015
Chef - Aurora Restaurant & Grill - April 30 2015 - July 12 2016
Started Police Training - MCPD July 13 2016 - January 14 2017
Police Officer - MCPD January 16 2017 - December 1 2017
Police Detective - MCPD December 2 2017 - May 3 2018
Started Psychiatric Training - Evocity University May 7 2018 - February 15 2019
Head Psychiatric Co-Ordinator - Truenorth Medical Centre February 18 2019 - Present | Recently changed to part-time - 2 days a week
Part Time Postal Service Employee - 30 March 2019 - Present
Part Owner - RamJam Guitar Store, Music Sound Professionals LTD. - 10 May 2019 - Present

No current references

Thank you,

Darren Moore
This is indeed a very nice dupe and some neat rp you did there. Looking forward to see it opening again.