Limelight Forums

Full Version: Zona's Suspension Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
Zona

Ban ID:
7395 (4827)

Banned by:
[L²] Night  () & [L²] Enzyme ()

Server: 
All game servers

Ban Reason:
Terms of Services (Using content without permission - Using friend's account to play on the game server and later failing to tell the truth to the administrator)

Why should you be unbanned?: 
Time flies. The only thing I actually can say about the serious violations that I've committed is that take full responsibility for my own actions. Just how it goes in the society as well. I failed to show that I was mature over Night back in 2018 regards the Pufitee and my case, which didn't make this situation better at all. I failed to prove that I was ready to make a new appeal and a lift for my bans. I know that I am ready for this now.

I've finally started to see progress in life. Both on games, but mostly in real life. Getting a job and becoming the employee of the month is always a positive thing. I know that I am ready to show my full potential as a player, but also as a community supporter. I've said in my previous appeals that I believe in a second chance. Well, I believe this beg will be more than a second chance, but more as a new opp to reunite with the community which introduced me to roleplay. The community which brought joy and happiness. It is a community I would really appreciate to return back to.

I hope that I could do something in return for my mistakes. They are not the greatest or the biggest, but simply being an active supporter and roleplayer who will bring new and fascinating roleplays to the game server. A supporter who will be able to invite new and old players to enjoy fresh roleplays. Isn't that the reason why we all are here?

Finally turning 16 years old in May, and realised the important needs of Terms of Services and rules in general. I hope that we can rip off some of the pages which have been written the last time, but always have it in the memories as we cannot forget the past totally as then we would fail to learn. I hope that I may return to the community and become a part of it again.

I believe you have some questions floating around in your minds now. I'll be happy to answer all of them.

Evidence:

N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Zona.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Zona,

Apologies for the delay. I aim to be discussing the case with Enzyme as soon as he's free and we'll see where we go from there. You obviously know the background behind your doubleaccounting ban and I'm not particularly happy you decided to lie to me at the time in attempt to deceive me, and on top of your other TOS violation for hosting server content without permission, it doesn't stack up very well as I'm sure you can imagine.

We'll try and discuss the case as soon as we can.
Hey Night,

Thank you for the reply and the update of the case.

I fully understand that it can be difficult to accept an appeal like this when as the reason of the bans are very serious. As I stated as well; the only thing I can do is to apologise and hopefully make a return to the community.

I know that the summer holidays recently started for many people today; so I’m not very impatient as it isn’t an easy case.
Alright so we've come to the following decision, assuming you accept it.

You'll be placed on probation for 6 months, meaning that if you were to break a rule over the next 6 months that the reviewing staff member feels is worthy of your probation being enforced, then your permanent suspension will be reinstated. Additionally, any attempts to deceive or lie to staff regarding matters of a serious nature will also result in your permanent suspension being reinstated. Regardless of whether you pass your probation or not, the statement I've just made on lying will still apply.

We appreciate that it's been a while, so we'd want you to read through the rules too since it's been literally years since you've had to get to grips with them.

Unban will be approved on the condition you accept that deal, if you have questions feel free to ask.
I’m happily accepting the deal. I will shortly read the rules once again to make sure everything is in place Wink

Thank you for the trust.
Approved, welcome back.