Limelight Forums

Full Version: Immo's wishlist!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!
Im looking to buy:

1x Tesla Love

5x Blindfold Wink
5x Breach
5x Keypad cracker
5x Kevlar
5x Lockpick
10x Healthkit
5x AR-15 + Ammo.

X20Chinese food
X10 Dinner
x10Turkey

Hit me up with prices.

Guv

everything Except the tesla can be obtained ingame via the necessary dealers, however always good to go to the forums for cheaper prices

I have a tesla but unfortunately I not selling it D:
(Jun 11, 2019, 12:23 AM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]everything Except the tesla can be obtained ingame via the necessary dealers, however always good to go to the forums for cheaper prices

I know - However everytime i'm online, theres barely any dealers on...So I thought, now that I'm looking for a tesla, might aswell put the rest of the items i need, into it.. Grin

yes guv, sell your tesla, we know you want to
(Jun 11, 2019, 02:51 PM)Immoxb Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 11, 2019, 12:23 AM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]everything Except the tesla can be obtained ingame via the necessary dealers, however always good to go to the forums for cheaper prices

I know - However everytime i'm online, theres barely any dealers on...So I thought, now that I'm looking for a tesla, might aswell put the rest of the items i need, into it.. Grin

* henryhouse12 dials 911

*Dial tone rings*

"911 what is your emergency?!"

"Hello yes, someone named Immoxb is extorting Guv for his Tesla, could we get the police to my location, please?"

"Yes sir, is he a 10-96(mental subject)?"

"Uh...... I think so..."

JK we all love you

Guv

(Jun 11, 2019, 02:56 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 11, 2019, 02:51 PM)Immoxb Wrote: [ -> ]

* henryhouse12 dials 911

*Dial tone rings*

"Hello yes, someone named Immoxb is extorting Guv for his Tesla, could we get the police to my location, please?"

"Uh...... I think so..."

JK we all love you
10-96 u is
(Jun 11, 2019, 03:33 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 11, 2019, 02:56 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 11, 2019, 02:51 PM)Immoxb Wrote: [ -> ]I know - However everytime i'm online, theres barely any dealers on...So I thought, now that I'm looking for a tesla, might aswell put the rest of the items i need, into it.. Grin

* henryhouse12 dials 911

*Dial tone rings*

"Uh...... I think so..."

JK we all love you
10-96 u is

correct xD
Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.