Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Taze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Taze (STEAM_0:1:155955391) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Jun-09 16:49
Summary: I was arresting him several times for breaking the law, (ofc). Then he joined the role as the president. Asked some stuff and i answered through voiceradio. He didnt respond to my answers.
After some minutes he demoted me for not wearing SOP, (which he didnt know) or using a marked policecar (which he nether knew)

He became the president to demote me. Also his friend took my role as the police chief. He also called me idiot in OOC.(which i dont have a screenshot of).

Also, I dont think the president decides the SOPs, which i stated to him.

Evidence: [Image: HjcLT1p.jpg]
[Image: xCUVF8z.jpg]
Juliux 

Asked some stuff and i answered through voiceradio. He didnt respond to my answers.

I think he didnt respond cause you didnt have the radio on as shown on the evidence
(Jun 10, 2019, 01:28 PM)wiidwoif Wrote: [ -> ]Juliux 

Asked some stuff and i answered through voiceradio. He didnt respond to my answers.

I think he didnt respond cause you didnt have the radio on as shown on the evidence

Oh, I thought my radio was on.
So your radio was off ‍?
My voiceradio was off yes. I could read what he told me but he couldnt hear me replying
Denied.

This is an in-character matter that could have been dealt with at the time, there's no need for a PR. Whilst I agree that there's elements to this that seem sketchy, it could have been very easily cleared up with a quick conversation.