Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Robert Kubica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Robert Kubica (STEAM_0:1:98432132)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Jun-09 09:20
Summary: Video - 1
He had loads of random, giant props spawned all of railway avenue.
He stole my car as I unlocked it, he eventually crashed it into one of his giant props and blew the car up. I asked him for money so I could repair it, he denied that so I pulled and UZI on him and asked for money but he still refused, I then shot him dead.
Video - 2 (STEAM_0:0:206692230)
He and 'I'm called Mav right' both got in my car when I unlocked it after me saying they will be shot, so I did just that and shot him. Eventually he killed me and stole my car with out taking it to a chop shop, he just took it out for a Joy Ride and sold it back to me later on. (of camera-) when a police officer killed me he took my car again and sold it again.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/PMVruUIeZ6U
https://youtu.be/HFuXz-8dE8k-Only watch until 5 mins to save time :)
Dear Ollie thank you for your report.
It will be concluded shortly.
You went on in OOC trying to force me into telling you why i stole your car, which i said i wont tell you anything you kept pusing it. I really dont see why youre pulling me into this as i took your car to a chop shop, took some key items away from it and sold it back to you in a $200 auction. You decided to buy it back.
Alright so to conclude this report:

- Robert Kubica had indeed no reason to steal your car. The large props he spammed were the result of a propfight-ish incident that occured earlier but will be included in his penalty.

- the second person entering your car was infact not Maveric but instead Luis Fonsi, another bystander. It may have been hard to tell during the commotion. Considering that he got out almost immediatly i think Luis Fonsi can be left with a verbal warning

- As far as i can tell the car theft went somewhat orderly. It appears that both thiefs were a little confused [storing the car in a nearby car park before moving it to the industrial area. That may explain the joyride. Though ‍ failed to get his jobs sorted. Whilst he correctly roleplayed to strip the car for parts and then sold it back to the owner, he started as a citizen during this incident without a proper base for the car theft etc.

Robert Kubica will recieve a 2 day ban for propspamming and stealing with insufficient reasoning

Im Called Mav will recieve a warning for failing to setup his job title and base/rp.