Limelight Forums

Full Version: Kris's unban-appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Kris, LocalCopperThief, Abdominal Pains 

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]7885 [/b][/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ([font=Roboto, sans-serif]@[L²:M] Toxic[/font]

Server: Limelight

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Fearp (Perma)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned as I believe I have matured over my ban duration, and I think I would be able to get back into Role-Play, I've bounced from server to server triyng to get a fix after being banned from limelight, however every server I had gone on was just not good enough, I miss the good days on limelight the friends I've made the Role-Playing and I just want to just back into the action, I understand I was given more chances then other members and I understand how my actions where unacceptable and I do apologise for them.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Kris ◈.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Denied.

Still not within timeframe for appeal. I last denied one of your appeals on February 7th, 2019. Appeal rules state that unlimited appeals are allowed, with the first additional appeal allowed 3 months after the most recent denial, all others allowed 8 months after the most recent denial. This would mean you would have been able to appeal by October 7th, 2019.

Now you'll need to wait until February 9th, 2020 I'm afraid.