Limelight Forums

Full Version: tunes in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-SNIP-
Well, very nice to meet you Matthias, sounds like you've had a good time so far so I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you need any help, feel free to send me or any of our other teachers a message, we're here to help after all! Wink

PS: With the training you've had / done, you'll probably get along very well with .
Immo? If I remember correctly you’ve been knocking around CityRP for several years, if so - it’s good to see an oldie back!

Enjoy your stay Smile
What a well-spoken gentleman. I still remember my first time on the predecessor of this server, although I was much younger so I got into much more trouble.

Even as I have become quite inactive as of late, I have quite the experience on this server (been here since Day 0 and before) so if you need any tips or help, hit me up on Steam (hmarko01) and I'll gladly help you out.

PS: You were lucky to find ‍  on the server. He is a rare spawn.

Yours truly,
Mark.
Pssssssssh, I'm not that rare!

Welcome, it's nice to have you and I'm happy you've started to settle in well. Feel free to ask if you've got questions!

Guv

Glad I could Help Immo [Im The Welshman, people tend to know me better as Guv Big Grin]
Welcome bud Smile
Welcome to LL my dude! Not a problem for gettin ya started. Remember my first rookie days and driving my Golf around, glad you are having a better time with an Audi and 400k!
(Jun 8, 2019, 05:05 PM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to LL my dude! Not a problem for gettin ya started. Remember my first rookie days and driving my Golf around, glad you are having a better time with an Audi and 400k!

This damn Golf II and its flying indicator lights... real veterans will remember it.

OT: Welcome to Limelight! Great to hear that you already had such a good experience here.

First time I joined the server, a friend of mine who also joined the first time decided to run over an administrator (sorry ‍) with a stolen police car. A minute after that I got ran over aswell... huh.
hello i dont know you but this is epic
Welcome to LL! I hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Welcome to Limelight. I'm your goto example on how not to play cityRP.

Is poke with you in-game a bit you seem like a nice person and look forward to seeing you IG.

Quote:After some talking and RP'ing, I discovered this guy were from a secret government agency - and we ended up in one of the city appartments. After another while of RP'ing - we drove to a car dealer, and I ended up with 200k and an Audi A6 - as a welcome gift from the government. Thank you 26! And thanks for the great RP. - While all this happend, Tom PM'd me and offered me an Audi aswell - It means alot, even thoughg 26 were faster than you.

Damn 26
Welcome.

I am only on the forums. Which is uhhhh Fun. Anyway, have fun on our servers and browsing our forums. I wish you a very warm welcome and a happy stay with LimeLight!
(Jun 8, 2019, 05:11 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 8, 2019, 05:05 PM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to LL my dude! Not a problem for gettin ya started. Remember my first rookie days and driving my Golf around, glad you are having a better time with an Audi and 400k!

This damn Golf II and its flying indicator lights... real veterans will remember it.

OT: Welcome to Limelight! Great to hear that you already had such a good experience here.

First time I joined the server, a friend of mine who also joined the first time decided to run over an administrator (sorry ‍) with a stolen police car. A minute after that I got ran over aswell... huh.

lmao those golf indicators were legendary
Thank you so much, everyone!

Thank you so much for a warm welcome on the forum aswell as In-game! Thank you for your nice words, I enjoyed reading this alot! And I probably will re-read them again soon! Cant wait to play with you all (again, to some)
You're a bunch of nice people!
Pages: 1 2