Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Appeal - EstelDP - 5 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  I.T.D-EstelDP

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8413[/font]

Banned by:  [font=Roboto, sans-serif]miss joley[/font]

Server:  Limelight Main RP Server

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]PRA (24146) - FearRP ~ General Probation Enforced[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  To be quiet honest, I missed playing in Limelight, it was the only server I have ever launched Gmod for, I admit that I am kind of addicted to this server regarding that it has a good and decent player base, unlike FearlesRP which turned out to be disastrous. I'm not asking pitty of you but I just wanted to have the good feeling that I always had when playing in this server. This might be my last appeal, if it got denied then I'm not going for another shot ever again. Like what I said I'm not asking you to pity me or something but I had been always playing this server and learning new stuff every day and that's what made me make this appeal. I do not have any evidence for this sadly except for the donations that I had done the past years I played on this server. I always wanted to support this server in a way that I don't break the bank with it to keep this community up and running for a long term of time and keep it the best. I always believed in this server That's why I kept on coming and donating for it. Although I said I was donating but please don't get me wrong, I did that because I wanted to support the server and not to ask pity from u again. I have been banned for 5 months now and I get how much fun I was having every time I joined this server finally. The funny thing is that no one of my friends got me to do this appeal this time as the last time. All because I really miss playing it and having fun with the other people on the server. I assure you that if I got another chance, then I will do my absolute best to not break any rule and not piss any staff member ever again. Although that never happened, I mean the pissing staff thingy. I always was polite and helpful to everyone. I always respected everyone from the community. Funny that no one said anything when I got banned because I helped a lot of people get started in the server and have been always ready to help. I wanted to be a teacher but since the thing with the FBI situation that we had before, everyone got scared of me and tried to screw me up multiple times, even other teachers tried to do that, if they failed OOC they did it IC. Everyone hated me since that's what I felt at least. Anyway, all what I'm gonna leave with is that I thank you all to paying attention to this appeal and taking it seriously. I thank you all again for making this awesome community so awesome and I will be waiting for your decision. 

Evidence: No evidence sadly.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, I.T.D-EstelDP.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hey Estel.

Since Joley is no longer a member of staff, I'll reach out to her for comment and raise it in discussion with the team. Please be patient whilst this happens.

Cheers.
Alright, I'm gonna be awaiting upon your final decision. Thank you!

Cheers.
Apologies for the delay.

We'd be happy to let you back assuming you were to accept a general probationary period of 6 months. If enforced however, this would be difficult to appeal.

Do you agree to this?
Not a big deal dude, yes I do agree with that.
(Jun 13, 2019, 01:18 PM)I.T.D-EstelDP Wrote: [ -> ]Not a big deal dude, yes I do agree with that.

Finally

Quote:[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motoringresearch.co...ar.jpg&f=1][Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motoringresearch.co...ar.jpg&f=1][Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.motoringresearch.co...ar.jpg&f=1]Courthouse rules - Appeals
3. Do not post on appeals unless you are directly involved in the situation.

You aren't involved in this case - User warned
Approved.