Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Blacklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mohammad Albingy

Ban ID: 78386

Banned by: @[color=#666666][L²] Doctor Internet

Server: True North

Ban Reason: PRA (25251) - Attempted CDM

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe i was wrongfully blacklisted. And also punished unfairly.

Evidence: So this is a quote from the PR response Doctor Internet posted with my punishment:The reason given as "avoiding an ambush" doesn't really make sense in this context. A vehicle not moving, with many exit routes; ramming the vehicle was not needed at all.' Firstly my actions only proved my statement... Seconds after nudging the vehicle a guy jumps out with a gun... Ambush confirmed, also there is only two real ways i can go over the railway ramps or do a 3 point turn and go back the way i came i cant cross the rail roads anywhere but the ramps in the vehicle i was in.

Then he goes on to say; 'For this, an 12 hour vehicle blacklist will be issued. Whilst this doesn't fit in normal blacklist timings, we are concerned that this seemed to be in response to a PR, rather than IC actions, hence being 3x longer than standard.' He goes after this to then say 'As I said before, whilst the situation is suspect, I'm not willing to issue punishments on suspicion.' now I know that this is about a different incident but surely the same thing applies to all the punishments given out so my question is.. Why am i getting punished for you SUSPECTING that I am doing it in response to a PR when u say in the next paragraph that you don't issue punishments on suspicion. Also I would like to add that the reason given on the blacklist is attempted CDM, Im sorry but i know GMOD is a buggy game and cars are unpredictable[/font][font=Arial] but do you really believe i had the intent to kill anyone nudging a car at about 10 mph... not to mention if i wanted them dead we could have jumped out the car with guns an killed them.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Mohammad Albingy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The punishment was issued on the basis of multiple staff member's input, so I'm getting input into this case now.
However, the attempted CDM was as the video demonstrated you pushing the vehicle onto the train line.
Still don't understand how its attempted CDM i had no intent to kill him, and if you check the footage im pretty sure he took 0 damage? Like I said if i wanted him dead there was 3 of us in a car with guns... Also you still have not answered the fact you triple the black list on a suspicion then go on to say that you don't issue punishments based on suspicion.
Appeal Approved.

With more internal feedback and looking back on the case, it has been decided that the punishment was not valid, and has been removed.