Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:ZaidPlays

[b]Ban ID:8825

[b]Banned by:
Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () along with  giving me a warning before it.

[b]Server: Truenorth EU server

[b]Ban Reason:-Probation Enforced, NLR Breakage, had a last warning.

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:So firsty, i would like to take the time to apologise for making such a basic and stupid mistake that was on me and i really should have known what to do in that scenerio, i had opportunities to avoid the ban such as ask someone else perhaps in OOC etc, So for that i am truely sorry.

During the 2 months or so that i have been banned i have went over the rules numerious times asking staff and Others on grey areas on rules that i don't completely understand just to make sure this doesn't happen again, secondly i would like to talk about my Bans/Blacklists/Warnings i can admit most of my punishements are based around AggresiveRP backrounds other than the Dcing etc. So if i am granted a second chance i wish to focus more on passiveRP and Building them along with participating in server events and such. I also plan on distancing myself from certain types of AggresiveRP such as An assasain and other gang related Rp;s that could even have a fraction of me slipping up and breaking a Rule. I really like Limelight and enjoy Roleplaying with the people on it as i have made some good friends on here and hope that i can be granted a second chance to Roleplay with the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my UBR.

[b]Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Zaidplays.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under Review, will be taking other staff opinions as well
Hello ‍,

After taking opinions from other staff members, I've come to the conclusion to not approve your UBR at this time.
Staff members brought forward concerns about your attitude prior to the permanent ban and continuing afterwards, stating that there is no change in attitude and no indication that you've understood your faults and worked towards fixing them.

Believing that you are entitled to an unban as it has happened before might be a contributing factor. You are not entitled to an unban, the staff approve your unban if they see sufficient growth. In this case, the staff that gave opinions decided that there wasn't enough growth if any.

Denied.