Limelight Forums

Full Version: account transfer request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Account you want transferred to: 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:148471178
[/font]

Account you want to be transferred to: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ishnifan (no SteamID)

and thank you bambus man for telling me where to post this and i dont know how to get SteamIDs so ill just compensate via links

Edit 1: thank you zaidy boy
Add me on steam and send me a message on both accounts, just so that I can confirm that you own both of the accounts.
(Jun 5, 2019, 07:31 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Add me on steam and send me a message on both accounts, just so that I can confirm that you own both of the accounts.

the account is a free one, therefore i cant add friends, i also use family sharing with my and the other acc, but its the right one
but i can send it on my main one (ishni)
I need a message from both
well yes, i dont know if you accepted me on ishni but ill check on infrignir in a sec
Could you clarify the reason behind the transfer please?
(Jun 6, 2019, 12:50 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Could you clarify the reason behind the transfer please?

i clarified the reason in the PM, but if youre that entitled to hear it, i want to change accounts since gmod for some reason broke when i reinstalled it and i dont want to torture myself with internet knowledge and its probably far easier by transferring to a different account you have or made just to rejoin LL, and yes im gonna return once i get to be transferred
Denied.

I already denied your request over PM's and I really do not appreciate how you decided to make this thread anyway to circumvent my decision. As explained to you in PM's, you should unsubscribe from all of your addons aside from Limelight content packs and clear up your GMOD installation and then you won't have the troubles you're having now. Transfers cause headaches down the line and interfere with some of our work, and are never performed without a very good reason - you not being able to login because you've messed up your client with too many addons isn't one, you should deal with that and then you'll be able to connect properly.

As for failing to listen to the decisions of administrative staff, which is a violation of forum rule 11, you'll be receiving a 20% warning level.