Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [F.I] ForceGhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reported Players: [F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341)  ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Jun-04 16:45
Summary: Force/Cole had been getting into shootouts dressed as cops, I arrested Cole and ForceGhost was killed. I got a call over the radio to secure the jails as someone had priors for jail breaks, so I went to follow my orders.

I arrive at the PD and see Nemesis roaming around the jails, as I am about to hit him with the arrest baton ForceGhost comes around the corner in his police outfit again and tells me to put my hands up. I start typing out the command when he shoots me once, and then AFTER I had put my hands up he decided to shoot me once again, despite me following his orders.

Also, the NLR rule states that "If you were killed, avoid contact with the players that killed you for the duration of the NLR timer." The 10 minutes had not passed when you broke into the PD and killed me, causing there to be an NLR rule breakage, as shown in the evidence. Not only did you interact with me, but the rule states that you are not allowed to contact any of the people that are involved in the killing, yet you went into jails to break Cole out, further breaking the NLR rule.

Evidence: 
ForceGhost killing me: https://youtu.be/uOauxIr8hXg
Myself being directly involved in ForceGhost's death: https://youtu.be/w7wyuV9Sxuk
Proof of time of me being involved in Force's death/time of when he killed me (NLR Rule Breakage):  https://gyazo.com/29990cc45ccfe2293bc42c0581977cca
Already resolved in-game by . Awaiting input.
I was told that no orders were given
In the video ForceGhost says 'Show me your fucking hands' to which I complied with and still got shot twice, causing me to die.
Yes, but at the time of me processing this report ingame I was told by ‍ that he didnt give any orders and I was in a rush to get the report done and hastly denied it as i was assuming you were resisting, for this im sorry.

ForceGhost

I was speaking to the prisoner, not the police officer.

ForceGhost

Just to clarify: I was dressed as a cop, which is why I wanted Nemesis to put his hands up, thus allowing me to blend in and release him.
(Jun 4, 2019, 07:45 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify: I was dressed as a cop, which is why I wanted Nemesis to put his hands up, thus allowing me to blend in and release him.

Then why shoot me if you weren't talking to me? Not sure if you've realised but shooting a cop isn't really blending in.
Also were you not under NLR when you came to prisons? Seeing as I had killed you shortly before.

And how did you know that Nemesis was in jail/needed breaking out?

ForceGhost

Nemesis wasn't arrested, instead wearing a stolen prisoner uniform, attempting to break Cole out. When I saw you had foiled our jail break attempt and seen our faces I considered the options we had and took the best course of action.

I either PM'd Cole and got the arrested message or Nemesis disclosed to me that Cole was arrested, I don't recall.
It would make sense if you were breaking Nemesis out, but you had just been killed in a situation where I was at just a few minutes prior and that situation led to your friend getting arrested, which you decided to break out. As you shot me, you broke part of NLR, "If you were killed, avoid contact with the players that killed you for the duration of the NLR timer."

Not only did you make contact with me, but you also made contact with another person that was involved in the situation that got you killed (Cole) by attempting to break him out of prison, a further infraction of the NLR rule.
Original report edited with an explanation/extra evidence of NLR rule breakage.

ForceGhost

(Jun 4, 2019, 09:09 PM)Ollie630 Wrote: [ -> ]Original report edited with an explanation/extra evidence of NLR rule breakage.

I can't see any extra evidence?

As far as I'm aware I wasn't under NLR in regards to this situation, I don't think I even had my NLR timer up but I could be wrong.

Do you remember where you killed me? I died quite a bit today.
(Jun 4, 2019, 09:11 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2019, 09:09 PM)Ollie630 Wrote: [ -> ]Original report edited with an explanation/extra evidence of NLR rule breakage.

I can't see any extra evidence?

As far as I'm aware I wasn't under NLR in regards to this situation, I don't think I even had my NLR timer up but I could be wrong.

Do you remember where you killed me? I died quite a bit today.

My bad, forgot to save changes, should be updated now. And I killed you outside Blu Cinema as shown in the video.

ForceGhost

Wait, am I going insane? Those videos and the folder structure show that shootout happening after I break them out of jail?

Jailbreak: Left video, 17:39

Shootout: Right video, 17:41
Pages: 1 2 3 4