Limelight Forums

Full Version: Permanent Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, hello, it's your semi-friendly neighborhood asshole, back with more crap to shove in people's directions.

Your Name: Python.

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8727[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () Well I mean technically Welker gave me a ban and then night followed it up with probation enforcing, so I'll tag them both. [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Welker 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Night  
[/font]
[/font]

Server: Truenorth

Ban Reason: Being a complete asshole over the span of a month or two.

Why should you be unbanned?: To be honest, I don'td deserve to be unbanned. I was a complete and utter dick most of the time. But the time that I spent when not being punished and arguing with people, I had a lot of fun playing here, dareisay the most fun I've had on any Garry's Mod server in a long long while. Unfortunately I took this fact for granted, and I pushed my luck to the point where I had no luck to push. There is no other RP server that even holds a matchstick to this one; heck, even Fearless is kinda crap compared to here in many respects, despite essentially this server being part of it at one point. I would just like to wipe the slate clean, start over and show that I'm more mature and not so much of a dipshit as I used to be, and that in time I can hopefully become a well-respected member of this community and continue on to become a good person.
I am in no position to ask for an unban, and I realise that. A lot of the time, I was just being a five year old mingebag, ruining everyone's things because someone ruined my thing. Unlike then, now I am much more laid-back and am starting not to care about much at all, and just admit that what happens happens and I have no control over it.
I would not blame you in the slightest for turning this appeal down as soon as you even smell it, but please. Let me prove that I'm not the person I used to be and that I can be a good person instead of a minging whinging pile of rubbish.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Python.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Python,

Since your history of rule breakages is fairly extensive and spans over a long period of time, I personally lean towards denying your appeal. However I will gather the opinions of fellow staff members and get back to you as soon as I can and take them into consideration before making a final decision. Please be patient as this may take some time.
I've provided my thoughts to Welker privately, however I'll state it here too so you have the opportunity to respond.

Honestly I'm slightly surprised to see you appeal this at this point. You weren't exactly known for being the most polite player in the community at the time but you had your days, I hope you don't mind me saying. The ban I extended for Welker, I did that seeing how it was quite obviously done with malicious intent. I gave you leniency on the intentional CDM, which would have normally resulted in your probation being enforced thinking you'd take it as an opportunity to learn but to then see you do that? I would say it was the straw that broke the camel's back but I'm sure you can agree it's a bit more than that.

Currently I wouldn't support an unban at this time but I'd be likely to reconsider later down the line. I appreciate that you're now apologetic for your actions, but I'm sure you understand how your actions obviously do have consequence and seeing how you've been punished a lot, it isn't easy for me to trust that if you were to return at this point, you wouldn't break further rules.
Hello Python,

Taking into consideration you have racked up all of your punishments over a 3 month period, I feel it would be too soon for you to be unbanned at this stage, especially since you've already violated your probation once. I have consulted with 3 of my fellow staff members and 2 have agreed with my thoughts. You're eligible to write another appeal on 6/9/19.

Denied