Limelight Forums

Full Version: International fairs of Forestry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[News] US Forest Service is organizing Big Event in city!

Today we got an information that US Forest Service will organize International fairs of Forestry at Co-Op Farmers Field Event Hall. Entrance tickets costs only 25$! Event is sehdulced for sunday/saturday evening (this can change due some technical problems with lighting and electricity).

Planned atractions at the event:
-First aid workshops;
-Meeting with US Forest Service District Ranger;
-US Forest Service Vehicle showcase room;
-Little giveaway (Tickets for skiing camp and many more);
-Concert;
-Workshops about ecology;
-And many more!

Durning the event you will have chance to eat one of the best Cods in Truenorth! At the event you can also find Souvenir shop where you can buy souvenirs and sign up for Skiing camp.

[Image: y0GSCcb.jpg][Image: FeYXU29.jpg]

Signed By:
Jr. Ranger Peter 'Max' Arington

I would be more than happy to participate in the concert if you wish! If not I’ll of course be there! When’s the date? Tonight? If so then I can’t attend 😕
Dear Mr. ‍,

Currently we are experiencing some technical difficulties. Here we will announce all of the informations and event schedule.

With respect,
USFS Jr. Ranger
Peter ’Max’ Arington
(May 31, 2019, 10:03 AM)X_MAXXX_X Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Mr. ‍,

Currently we are experiencing some technical difficulties. Here we will announce all of the informations and event schedule.

With respect,
USFS Jr. Ranger
Peter ’Max’ Arington

Dear Mr Arington,

I own a technical company which can maybe attempt to mend your technical difficulties, for a cheap price if you would be interested! If so please contact me again! I would still like to participate as a musician if possible!

Many thank,

Mr Darren Moore

Dear Mr. ‍,

I will contact with you in few hours. I need to finish some important paperwork connected to the event.

With Respect,
USFS Jr. Ranger
Peter ’Max’ Arington
Afer many technical difficulties we can finally announce that International fairs of Forestry will start in about 1h! Entrance costs only 20$