Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [C3] Dan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [C3] Dan (STEAM_0:0:80374954) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-May-28 19:00
Summary: Browsing through the forums, I naturally looked at a friend's PR (Liv) and looking at the evidence Dan himself attached, you first see Dan chasing Liv's car in a Dodge charger, which you can see the plates "TEXAS" on (Dan's licence plate which I've seen in-game before) before he gets killed by Liv's car.

Then the video jumpcuts to the SAME dodge charger with the same plate approaching the bus to stop it - however, in the top of the screen you can see that Dan's NLR timer is on.

How could Dan have got the car out of his NLR zone without breaking NLR? The Taurus you see at both points in the video could have done it, but then how would they have known where the bus was, which they have obviously been pursuing, as the bus would have been able to get away.

Thus, I think it's pretty clear that Dan was too caught up in attempting to get Liv in trouble for breaking fearRP, that he forgot he himself broke NLR.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/CVrBliUJUss
(Dan's video from Liv's PR which is at https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-25231.html)
Under investigation when I come home. 

But from what I know so far, Dan was revived and allowed to break NLR by an Administrator after he got R- / CDMed.

I will bring this up internally and see forward to conclude the PR this afternoon. Thanks.
He was allowed to return after being CDM'd and Liv broke FearRP.

Quote:v1a [18:53:12] [C3] Dan (STEAM_0:0:80374954) @ requested "did u see liv beak fearRP or do i need to report"
v1a [18:53:27] Long Shlong Silver (STEAM_0:1:35377420) @ requested "Msg to [C3] Dan: Saw it, waiting until pursuit end."
v1a [18:53:37] [C3] Dan (STEAM_0:0:80374954) @ requested "can you bring me"
v1a [18:53:48] Long Shlong Silver (STEAM_0:1:35377420) said "!tp dan"

Not that he was "too caught up in attempting to get Liv in trouble for breaking fearRP, that he forgot he himself broke NLR."
Yes I got brought by an admin.
Good try though
(May 29, 2019, 03:17 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I got brought by an admin.
Good try though

*Shrug* I was recommended to post this by a member of staff after noticing the error so my apologies on that front Smile

In light that staff permission was given I'm happy to withdraw this PR
(May 29, 2019, 03:44 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 29, 2019, 03:17 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I got brought by an admin.
Good try though

*Shrug* I was recommended to post this by a member of staff after noticing the error so my apologies on that front Smile

In light that staff permission was given I'm happy to withdraw this PR

damage been done dude
Denied. No rules violated.