Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> blueface, sad tims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: blueface (STEAM_0:0:51063530) () , sad tims (STEAM_0:1:33855870)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-May-19 20:42
Summary: I just spawned in, and I was arrested for no valid reason. When I asked for one, he made one up. When I sent a request to report him to get him demoted he disconnected to avoid the RP situation.

Evidence: [img] https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...129F12EA6/ [/img]
[img] https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...9BA9ECF50/ [/img]
Under review.
Some input from the accused would be appreciated. To get your side of the story.

According to the logs it looks like you made yourself suspicious enough by using a hockeymask near a crime scene. This might not warrant an instant arrest, but would still be handled ICly via the President / Chief of Police (as you tried).
alright bud first of all arrests are ic so i dont know why u posted this but ill give my side of the story

Basically i get shot at by some dude whos masked up and not rhys gets merked by him. I look over and i see another masked dude like 30 feet away spawning in a car and attempting to get away. 
You say you just spawned in but ur already masked up? 😳🤔
Yes, and if the logs are checked. Even the admins will see I just logged on, when I tried to report you IC to your superiors you disconnected. As my screenshots show, as soon as I formally report your officer badge number IC you disconnect. So don't even try to pull that one bud

I was already masked up as I was about to drive towards a ClanRP where I was required to be incognito.
(May 20, 2019, 12:06 AM)Roachy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and if the logs are checked. Even the admins will see I just logged on, when I tried to report you IC to your superiors you disconnected. As my screenshots show, as soon as I formally report your officer badge number IC you disconnect. So don't even try to pull that one bud

I was already masked up as I was about to drive towards a ClanRP where I was required to be incognito.
i dced waaay after you "reported" me. To my knowledge "the guvner" was police chief at the time and he really didnt seemed bothered by ur request. 

You really ruined my immersion when you kept saying you were calling admins to the in character situation. Only staff member on at the time was wesley who was afk
‍

can we wrap this up chief, this goofball had 24 hours to respond lmao
Denied.

Seeing the circumstances that you were masked plus the police getting shot by a masked man just seconds before makes it completely IC.

Wrong time wrong place.