Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> FarmerSean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: FarmerSean (STEAM_0:0:55608712)  ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-May-17 16:52
Summary: I was being chased by the police, tried to go through a checkpoint as the officer seemed to look the other way.
Then I get shot without a chance to comply with any orders. You can hear in the video that he commands me to get out AFTER he shoots me, clearly not using violence as the last option.

"11.7 - .......You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving."

I was not armed, dangerous or endangering ANYONE. I was driving responsibly and with control, smashing through a single wooden roadblock surely is not being clearly a threat to anyone.
I feel like this not close to being the right response to the situation, especially since he didnt give me any time to comply with his orders.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/9QENHPRk_4E
full video https://youtu.be/qNUXqqR5uRo
I was yelling commands as soon as you came round the corner, you can even hear me finishing the end of the previous command as i came into voice range. I didnt look away at all. Its blatantly obvious you were to stop anyway at its a roadblock with a weapon pointed at you. You tried to drive through my roadblock risking my life and the EMS's life on a ride a long with me - i thought it constituted a threat and i duly fired.
Also there is staff online right now why not contact Rox, Welker or Stell?
You both were on the other side of the roadblock, dont try saying it was risking your life when I even slowed down considerably.
I contacted the staff, but thought I might as well post a PR as the evidence showing the blatant RDM is more helpful.

The evidence speaks for itself, I will wait for a staff member to conclude this unless there is some other piece of information needed.
You tried to use force to pass a roadblock that cut off a whole road. The last i knew the EMS was on that side of it. either way i felt you posed threat enough to the EMS and myself as you used a motor vehicle (which can be classed as a deadly weapon) to forcefully pass a roadblock while under gunpoint.
Under review.
That evidence seems very "convieniently edited" to only show him firing at you, rather than any include any context that might have followed. Do you have the full evidence?
I do(I have the 5 minutes leading up to this event, which includes the majority of the chase), I can upload the chase in its entirety or the minute before, which would be prefered?
(I cut it because i was on DC with nimuu and his keyboard is extremely loud as can be heard)
I'd like to see the chase.

‍ I don't know if you can confirm, but what was the reason for said chase?
Pretty sure Dan called it in for dangerous driving - can pm him if needed?
https://youtu.be/qNUXqqR5uRo
I think the chase shows that i am not driving dangerously (as safely as you can while still evading) as such shooting me without warning still does not seem warranted, especially as i had gone unnoticed for a little bit escaping the immediate officer in the twisty mountain roads.
On that last note, i think the initial reason was speeding on highway 18 right before the clip started although im not sure. (might be mixing it up w another time)
Post is now updated with the full video
Yeah so perhaps you weren't driving dangerously, but wrecklessly yes as you swerving in and out of lanes, occasionally crashing into the objects at the side of the road. I'm not sure I'd class that as a reason to kill seeing how there was no one else around.

Speaking to Sean, the shot was fired as a warning. This shouldn't happen again though, and in the future driving at such a speed would apply FearRP, so it'd be extremely easy to get the driver of the vehicle in this instance out and detained. There was no malice in how Sean acted, so I wouldn't feel comfortable in issuing a formal punishment. He acted that way as he believed the EMS to be somewhere different to where the EMS actually was, that isn't his fault.

Sean, in future please attempt to use FearRP to get the person out of their vehicle and if the person fails to follow, then please inform staff. Worth noting that if the car was driving much faster straight forward, then that would be a reasonable time to use lethal force but not in this instance.

Report approved, but no formal punishment will be issued.