Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Rockfordian - New Relations Between Weyland-Yutani and Montero International
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AXzV3eA.png]

New Relations Between Weyland-Yutani and Montero International

[Image: pmsJoA2.jpg]

TRUENORTH, ID — On Thursday, Weyland-Yutani Regional Executive Manager Alexander Heafy () met with Montero International CEO Milan Montero (), two eye-witnesses told The Rockfordian. The pair, along with two unidentified individuals, were spotted meeting in Montero's office whilst his newly-constructed concrete-and-glass Truenorth headquarters was being furnished.

"I was on shift at Mel's Diner so I had a pretty good view of the whole ordeal, y'know. That building took months to be erected, the noise really distracted most of the customers here - so that ruined my tippage [sic]," one witness reported, "the building was fairly empty, not to mention the lack of curtains or privacy glass, so they kind of stood out."

"At least Weyland-Yutani had the decency to move the plans for their [regional] headquarters when we complained about the inconvenience," said a local fireman who also witnessed the meeting, "but I did see that baldy Heafy meeting with that Montero fella in his pretty transparent office, along with two other guys I didn't know. One of those unknown guys pulled out a wad of paper and then those two signed with some pretty expensive-looking pens."

From the surface, it seems as if a deal has been struck between the two world-leading corporations. Montero International is the latest player in Truenorth's commercial banking industry, so it would appear that Weyland-Yutani has been fishing for a new financial services provider that is more local and suits their needs better. Given the lack of clarity, The Rockfordian reached out to both executives for comments.

Weyland-Yutani Executive Alexander Heafy responded rapidly with the following statement:
"I can confirm that Weyland-Yutani and Montero International are currently in talks regarding their services. We have been offered a corporate account with Monetero International, with extremely low interest rates which will benefit us both greatly. They are a fairly new business, and Weyland-Yutani has an ethos surrounding support of small business startups. We will be working closely with Mr Monetero over the coming months to establish a working relationship between our two organisations."

Early Saturday morning, Mr Montero provided a statement elaborating on his company's new relationship:
"Mr Heafy and I were on that location signing some documentation, this is regarding a collaboration between Montero International and Weyland-Yutani. We both saw possibilities and opportunities in each others corporations and therefore decided to work together. We as Montero International chose for this collaboration to uphold and maintain the diversity of services we provide as a corporation. We look forward to working together with Weyland-Yutani and only foresee a bright future for the both of us."

So after seeking some clarity on the speculative matter, we can be certain that Weyland-Yutani and Montero International have a business relationship in the works. This relationship will not only boost either corporation's finances, but will be the beginning of a market-controlling alliance. The question remains, is Truenorth's government independent enough to regulate these two major players? Or will Old Glory, who flies so proudly outside City Hall, soon be replaced by a Weyland-Yutani corporate logo? Only time will tell...

Published: 18 May, 2019
Submitted by: Pierre El Daher
[Image: rwo5xJh.png]
[Image: OIyzrpk.png]

The Rockfordian is brought to you by the EvoCity News Corporation, a subsidiary of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation.

[Image: 26uf12lLUgLfeQyXe.gif]