Limelight Forums

Full Version: Been banned.. Not sure why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Your Name:MallowRZR 

Ban ID:9024

Banned by:[L²:M]Stell90

Server:Truenorth_v1a

Ban Reason:TOS-Attempting to crash the server

Why should you be unbanned?:I have just been banned after finally settling down and getting to grips with the
game, I have really enjoyed it, Driving around in my Trabant, going to events in-game made by players and all
the different people you can meet. Before I got BANNED I went to a restaurant and got a melon.. Then someone
(Jokingly) Broke my melon so I summoned more melons as a joke and then My mouse stopped working, My game froze and
then the next thing I knew I was banned. I asked my friend to help find out why I was banned as I was very
confused at this point. He then Screen shared and showed that I have been BANNED permanently for supposedly TRYING
to crash the server. I have really enjoyed the server and being banned for something I didn't even try to do is so gutting. I was also looking
forwards for the event going on tomorrow, but I clearly wont be able to join in on it. I hope this can be sorted
out ASAP as I really do want to carry on playing on this server.

Evidence: I didn't have any warning of this ban so I had no time to get evidence.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MallowRZR.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Thank you for your appeal,

You were banned due to the fact you spawned 31 melons in the space of  9 seconds in a small-ish area resulting in a lot of collisions from the props, this caused the server to lag and due to this, I banned you for TOS as I believed that you were attempting to crash the server.

I understand that you can lag on the server but as far as I'm aware, that props won't spawn unless if you are clicking on them and when your game freezes the input of your mouse doesn't continue.
Thanks for the reply,

Before I start I want to clear up that that I didn't intend that my mouse freezing to be an excuse, I was only explaining what happened right before the ban.

I am now aware I spawned too many melons, I did not realise that it could cause this much damage to the server... Although, if you were there to see and hear the situation you would understand I DID NOT do this as a malicious attack and you would understand I DID NOT intend to cause any server lag. I would not of dreamed of crashing the server as this would ruin the experience of not only myself but also my friends I have met on the server and just the players in general. I would also like to explain that I almost SIMULTANEOUSLY removed the melons after placing them as you were probably aware. I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Concluded and approved.

I'll remove your ban from your record as I believe that you didn't intend for it to be a malicious attack on the server.